R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (10 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, I'm so glad you saw that before it was deleted. I love the look on your face in that pic. It is the perfect expression for a guy waving his nuts at people!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
RIP THESE GUYS, OKAY??? RIP THEM. THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST ARTICULATE, MOST INTELLIGENT, AMAZING WINDOW WASHERS IN NEW YORK, BUT THEY WERE GOOD. THEY WERE DAMN GOOD. AND NOW THEY ARE GONE AND WE MISS THEM.

RIP THEM, GODDAMNIT.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I cant take this anymore.... to much trauma

Pado in the future please do not show that pic anymore....have some respect maaan

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Steve Saunders, 63, of Perth Amboy, finds the head of Timmy Burke after it crashed through his home window on September 11th, 2001. Burke was a window washer at the World Trade Center. Saunders is an elementary school teacher.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #400
    I am the master ball-waiver of Juventus FC.

:flag:
    RIP THESE GUYS, OKAY??? RIP THEM. THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE MOST ARTICULATE, MOST INTELLIGENT, AMAZING WINDOW WASHERS IN NEW YORK, BUT THEY WERE GOOD. THEY WERE DAMN GOOD. AND NOW THEY ARE GONE AND WE MISS THEM.

RIP THEM, GODDAMNIT.
    To all the window washers I've loved before

To all the heads that have flown past my door

Rest in Pieces
    Steve Saunders, 63, of Perth Amboy, finds the head of Timmy Burke after it crashed through his home window on September 11th, 2001. Burke was a window washer at the World Trade Center. Saunders is an elementary school teacher.
    :lol2:

:pado: :pado: :pado: :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: :cookie: :lol: :lol:

At all of this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)