The way you rise so high
Like planes soaring above our sky
On the day Burke family heads fly

Blessed be the Narrows

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Let thousands fall before we allow one to forget the ultimate sacrifice of Todd and Timmy. I love those guys so much, I just might cut my own head off and throw it over the nearest bridge.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #367
    :lol2:

YO!

This morning I got a confirmation email that asked if my "story" about my brothers could appear on a REAL 9/11 blog. So I just was like, yea, whatever. But yo, look at this:

bombardier.juventuz.com

Go there to the RIP Todd and Timmy post, and look at the second post in the section about comments.

Some real blog wanted my story and they put it up on there.

Tomorrow I think I might submit the sory to the New York Times, The Washington Post, and The London Times.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's about time the people of the world learned about these two heroes. Alas, I guess God just needed a couple of window washers in heaven.
    RIP to Todd and Timmy.

Those two heros served New York to their utmost ability, and that is why they will always be considered heros and figureheads of the city. We can only hope that their existence will never be forgotten.

RIP

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    As God is my witness, my work will not be done on this planet until I've hunted down and killed the fucking chink ass son of a bitch that murdered Todd and Timmy.

Oh wait . . . I think I found him

:jvefan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)