R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (14 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It is quite possible. Don't forget that they were 106 floors above the city at impact, so those heads might have traveled even farther but for hitting the high suspension cable tower over the bridge.

John Bobbit's severed penis flew 34 feet when Lorena tossed it out the window of her moving vehicle, near a busy Virginia intersection. As I was driving in the opposite direction and the severed penis hit my windshield, my wife said, "did you see that bug?" To which I responded, "No, I was too busy looking at it's cock."
another upstanding citizen of the Buffalo, NY area :tdown:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I didnt expect that I'll find that on wikipedia...

I usualy use it quite frequently, but this is...

What a bollocks! So Babra bush... means eat boolocks

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
More Ground Zero Remains Found - Report

Reuters
www.reuters.com
10/9/2007

After more than six years since the Twin Towers were brought down by Islamic extremists, authorities from ground zero to New Jersey are still in the process of recovering remains from the attacks.

In Great Kills, a section of Staten Island, road crews have uncovered what appears to be a human arm clutching a window-washing device in a bush, authorities said on Monday. Road crews stumbled upon the human arm while on their lunchbreak. Workers also found what appears to be a piece of human flesh with a tattoo consisting of the inititals TB, as well as part of a male reproductive organ.

The found objects were immediatey air-lifted to the New York Port Authority Headquarters where they were tested for DNA matches and also for AIDS/HIV. According to reports, the DNA matches that of Timmy Burke, a professional window washer who was killed while washing windows on the South Tower along with his brother, Todd Burke.

The Burke brothers are considered figureheads during the 9/11 attacks for their commitment and service to the World Trade Center, washing away even minutes after American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower. As legend has it, when the second plane struck, both heads of the Burke brothers could be seen flying over the Verazzano Bridge even minutes after the second plane hit the South Tower. The heads were later found south of Staten Island in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, and were immediately placed on a stick at ground zero in commemoration.

UPDATE

The objects found in Staten Island have been confirmed to be that of Timmy Burke, the late World Trade Center window washer. According to reports, the New York Police Department will commemorate Timmy Burke and his service by placing the found reproductive organ in the oral cavities of card-board cut outs of Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Squigi"? Wasn't he Lenny's partner on Laverne & Shirley? The guy who kept on biting his sleeve after saying, "Hello, goyls!"?

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #330
    More Ground Zero Remains Found - Report

Reuters
    www.reuters.com
    10/9/2007

After more than six years since the Twin Towers were brought down by Islamic extremists, authorities from ground zero to New Jersey are still in the process of recovering remains from the attacks.

In Great Kills, a section of Staten Island, road crews have uncovered what appears to be a human arm clutching a window-washing device in a bush, authorities said on Monday. Road crews stumbled upon the human arm while on their lunchbreak. Workers also found what appears to be a piece of human flesh with a tattoo consisting of the inititals TB, as well as part of a male reproductive organ.

The found objects were immediatey air-lifted to the New York Port Authority Headquarters where they were tested for DNA matches and also for AIDS/HIV. According to reports, the DNA matches that of Timmy Burke, a professional window washer who was killed while washing windows on the South Tower along with his brother, Todd Burke.

The Burke brothers are considered figureheads during the 9/11 attacks for their commitment and service to the World Trade Center, washing away even minutes after American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower. As legend has it, when the second plane struck, both heads of the Burke brothers could be seen flying over the Verazzano Bridge even minutes after the second plane hit the South Tower. The heads were later found south of Staten Island in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, and were immediately placed on a stick at ground zero in commemoration.

UPDATE

The objects found in Staten Island have been confirmed to be that of Timmy Burke, the late World Trade Center window washer. According to reports, the New York Police Department will commemorate Timmy Burke and his service by placing the found reproductive organ in the oral cavities of card-board cut outs of Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler.
    I am going to coat that squigi in copper and place it at the family eirloom department in Lagos, Nigeria.

Andrew, I love you, you really are a commitment to the memories of my two most loved figure-heads.

:rofl: An arm clutching a squigi. That's a great image. I'll never again drive across the Verrazano Narrows with dry eyes.

RIP Todd and Timmy

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1466781 said:
    What a testicles?
    Thhe things that I put in your mouthbutt every night.:drool:

I was aluding to Borat when he was explaining for Barbara Bush...

"In my language babra means eat, and bush means hair around testisicals...
    Eee, babra bush means eat hair around testisicles. :D Isn't it funny?:)"
    And the guy was looking at him like, WTF?!?

I havent had a good laught for a long time, Sasha is the man:tup:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    There happy now?

Why do you think everybody want to be like you? If you think someone is copying you, your adding too much attention to yourself, seriosly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)