R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (3 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
You did say it... like this "We were never occupant"! "You are all imbecille"!

And maybe we would let it go if you didn't come up with some ridiculously nationalistic bantar every five minutes. Saying shit like your gene pool is untainted is not going to win you popularity anywhere. But you have demonstrated your inability to carry on a two way conversation so this post is probably a waste of my time. Hopefully one day you will figure things out.
:blah:

The colored text you have they are not my words.

Its impossible to argue in this format where people like delpiero06 suddenly come up with genious posts and burk also. too much to write and post. YOU GUYS ARE TOO MANY, I'm just one here! Do u observe that?

So I let it go. You preserve your perceptions for your own country. and everyone will be happy.

P.S. Unlike other post-soviet countries even under Soviet regime, Georgia WAS A COUNTRY! No other country would dare things that were done here, of which you have no f%cking idea!

good bye!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #283
    None of you are being serious. So I wont continue.

>>>delpiero06 - you are just one of the many motherf%ckers (as you were named before) who is just living on earth and doesn't give shit about anything. Just eats, goes to the toilet, and sleeps. Go f%ck yourself and shovel up your comments in your ass. Your opinion is like a ZERO a null, nothing!

As for others who posted here (You know who I'm talking about) Are mostly applied to abocementioned delpiero06's category. You guys just have huge amount of time to waste. All day on this forum. I just noticed that lots of time went by, so i gotta go; And you continue the discussion...
    :lol2:

:rofl:

I was being serious.

You just conceded that you can't argue, so run away like scared Peugeot, run like toaster oven from scrap heap, you are no little discussion on good essay QUESTION. Shovel questions on discussion up your own nostril and tell me how many pots have you been smokin'???

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #284

Its impossible to argue in this format where people like delpiero06 suddenly come up with genious posts and burk also. too much to write and post. YOU GUYS ARE TOO MANY, I'm just one here! Do u observe that?

So I let it go. You preserve your perceptions for your own country. and everyone will be happy.

P.S. Unlike other post-soviet countries even under Soviet regime, Georgia WAS A COUNTRY! No other country would dare things that were done here, of which you have no f%cking idea!

good bye!
    Ukraine is best!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You guys dont really read my statements! Of course it doesn't state the existance of country GEORGIA fot 1.8 million years! Its states that some people lived here at this place when there wasn't even a soul in rest of europe. thats another case.

And the fact that GEorgia exists as a country for 3000 years its a FACT.
    The molecules that make up my turds come from far away stars that exploded millions of years ago. It's a FACT.

But who really cares?

As if being old means anything. There's always something far older, and old counts for nothing but the bragging rights among old, irrelevant men who have long been since passed over by their peers.

I can trace my genetic ancestors to Ethiopia. Then what??

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

good bye!
    Good bye.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    the tourist board of Georgia, they have adopted an aggressive strategy this year and have resorted back to the old USSR's motivational approach to promoting tourism.

"Hey you commrade! You want go on hoday this year? Then you are weak worker, fat and lazy like American scum!If central government decide you have time off....then go to Georgia!!!!! they make civilisation before westerners, they make first hamburger bu sell idea to americans when they realise it make you fat, they have greatest scientist in world, Georgia great country. Vacation there and spend pittance wages in country or dissapear like 35,000,000 others"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Ti balshoi Khui Marzhovi! :D

Idi ti Nakhui!

P.S. Did u know that During the WWII Georgia was the only country who didn't discriminate and shoot German People that were caught. There were numerous cases when Germans were fed weren't killed.

there was one Georman on TV who was here in Tbilisi. He told reporter How one Family would feed him every day. And when he was walkig in the streets PEOPLE were only asking him "WHY???". He said he didn't know what to say! and He thanks Georgian people for surviving and many others too.

Also Georgia is probably the Best friend with Jewish people. (Even Russians were discriminating them). We sheltered all of them.

So stop the crap and dont mention Georgia again.
    So basically you're proud to say Georgians collaborated with the Nazis?

The fact you say "even" Russia, which is famous for its pogroms (a pogrom is pretty much hunting for Jews), discriminates Jews says everything about your historical intelligence.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    So basically you're proud to say Georgians collaborated with the Nazis?

The fact you say "even" Russia, which is famous for its pogroms (a pogrom is pretty much hunting for Jews), discriminates Jews says everything about your historical intelligence.
    Did you make that conclusion from my statement??? If you did you are pure idiot. that was an example of humanism u d$ck-head.
    That wasn't collaboration.

If you wanna know about collaboration there really was a small army of Georgians on Nazi side. They weren't crazy these people considered the threat of Soviet Occupants greater. Just for info.

And about my statement discriminating Jews, thats totally not correct.
    I mentioned that fact (and thats a fact and nothing more) to distinguish Georgia from other countries. Because for many of you and many others Georgia=Russia=Armenia=Azerbaijan etc. in any combination and order.

You people talk about arguing, you won't even be able to name the subject we were arguing about.

You will discover sometime in future, Georgia from someone close to you or might happen to get here then you'll be able to judge, and I assure you that you'll take all of your words back ;)

Thats all I wanted to say!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Did you make that conclusion from my statement??? If you did you are pure idiot. that was an example of humanism u d$ck-head.
    That wasn't collaboration.

If you wanna know about collaboration there really was a small army of Georgians on Nazi side. They weren't crazy these people considered the threat of Soviet Occupants greater. Just for info.

And about my statement discriminating Jews, thats totally not correct.I mentioned that fact (and thats a fact and nothing more) to distinguish Georgia from other countries. Because for many of you and many others Georgia=Russia=Armenia=Azerbaijan etc. in any combination and order.

You people talk about arguing, you won't even be able to name the subject we were arguing about.

You will discover sometime in future, Georgia from someone close to you or might happen to get here then you'll be able to judge, and I assure you that you'll take all of your words back ;)

Thats all I wanted to say!
    I agree, your statement wasn't correct.

And thank you for admitting to collaboration.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Let me clarify...I admire his patriotism despite the fact that no one really gives a hoot about Georgia and despite them having close to 0 importance in the current events.
    Phew... :D
    not exactly...

Russia is steadily moving towards a second takeover :eyebrows:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    None of you are being serious. So I wont continue.

>>>delpiero06 - you are just one of the many motherf%ckers (as you were named before) who is just living on earth and doesn't give shit about anything. Just eats, goes to the toilet, and sleeps. Go f%ck yourself and shovel up your comments in your ass. Your opinion is like a ZERO a null, nothing!

As for others who posted here (You know who I'm talking about) Are mostly applied to abocementioned delpiero06's category. You guys just have huge amount of time to waste. All day on this forum. I just noticed that lots of time went by, so i gotta go; And you continue the discussion...
    OMG u hate me im so upset!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)