R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You guys dont really read my statements! Of course it doesn't state the existance of country GEORGIA fot 1.8 million years! Its states that some people lived here at this place when there wasn't even a soul in rest of europe. thats another case.

And the fact that GEorgia exists as a country for 3000 years its a FACT.
I read your statement but you didn't read nor understand mine. I really don't think you actually understand what you are trying to say. Sure the area that is Georgia today has had people living in it in some form of society for thousands of years. There is no denying that. But you say like the Democratic Republic of Georgia was an official country for all that time. You could say that about anyone who has had settlers since the Stone Age, which is the time when people began to settle in your region. To say that Georgia was never occupied is quite imbecillic considering you're country was overrun by the Mongols, the Turks, and finally in 1921, the Bolshevic Russians. Which unfortunately happened three years after the official Democratic Republic of Georgia was founding in 1918. Georgia officially has only been a country since 1991 when you gained your independance from Russia. The truth is your land has quite a long colorful history of people living in it as does most of the region you live in. But to say that Georgia has been a country for longer than anyone else is a bit over the top.

Oh and please stop bolding your posts. You look like an idiot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's because you act as if geography doesn't matter. So essentially what you're doing is portraying that the rest of the world means nothing, which can also be argued by the way you portray yourself around these parts acting like worldly opinion does not matter. I personally believe there is no excuse for being oblivious to other nations, as there is no reason why you should put limits on your own knowledge of anything meaningful. It's like stating you don't give a care about where you're originally from because it you believe you're from Mars.
i agree that geography matters but just not to me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sorry bro, :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_georgicus

H. georgicus may be the first hominin species to settle in Europe, some 800,000 years before H. erectus.
You did read the page man. You just looked to see if it was before homo erectus. It is but its an intermediary. There was Habilis before. But that is neither here nor there because they were cavemen and didn't form countries. They weren't a civilization. Want to know why? H. Georgicus had a smaller brain than H. Erectus and was twice smaller than H. Sapiens.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I read your statement but you didn't read nor understand mine. I really don't think you actually understand what you are trying to say. Sure the area that is Georgia today has had people living in it in some form of society for thousands of years. There is no denying that. But you say like the Democratic Republic of Georgia was an official country for all that time. You could say that about anyone who has had settlers since the Stone Age, which is the time when people began to settle in your region. To say that Georgia was never occupied is quite imbecillic considering you're country was overrun by the Mongols, the Turks, and finally in 1921, the Bolshevic Russians. Which unfortunately happened three years after the official Democratic Republic of Georgia was founding in 1918. Georgia officially has only been a country since 1991 when you gained your independance from Russia. The truth is your land has quite a long colorful history of people living in it as does most of the region you live in. But to say that Georgia has been a country for longer than anyone else is a bit over the top.

Oh and please stop bolding your posts. You look like an idiot.
I'm done with Burke.

Regarding your post. Where did u read it :) Wiki? Anyway it doen't matter.

If I thought that living in some form of society means being the country I woud've stated that Georgia is 1.8 million years old.
I never said that Georgia was never occupied.
Its true that every occupant wanted to occupy our territories. But here I must state that our "gene pool" has not changed and it's proven.
Besides that Do u think that when Germany occupied France for some time, that time was taken from the period of existance of France?
Georgia has always been Georgia. In most cases we were just paying the so called "TAXES" to occupants and stayed as a country. Also we may have been in USSR but we still were a country.
U guys are arguing with me about things that u know little about, so lets cut off the crap.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm done with Burke.

If I thought that living in some form of society means being the country I woud've stated that Georgia is 1.8 million years old.
Its true that every occupant wanted to occupy our territories. But here I must state that our "gene pool" has not changed and it's proven.
Besides that Do u think that when Germany occupied France for some time, that time was taken from the period of existance of France?
Georgia has always been Georgia. In most cases we were just paying the so called "TAXES" to occupants and stayed as a country. Also we may have been in USSR but we still were a country.
U guys are arguing with me about things that u know little about, so lets cut off the crap.
well sure it might have been the same land but its not like it was the same country

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I'm done with Burke.

I could say the exact same crap with Armenia then. Dude, just get over it and admit your country got independence in '91

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #275
    I'm done with Burke.

YOU HAD A CIVIL WAR, UNITED UNDER LENIN FOR 80 YEARS, YOU WERE NOT RAPED AND PILAGED BY INVADERS FROM THE EAST!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'm done with Burke.

You did say it... like this "We were never occupant"! "You are all imbecille"!

And maybe we would let it go if you didn't come up with some ridiculously nationalistic bantar every five minutes. Saying shit like your gene pool is untainted is not going to win you popularity anywhere. But you have demonstrated your inability to carry on a two way conversation so this post is probably a waste of my time. Hopefully one day you will figure things out.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Speaking of geography, I can't believe I was reading a story in today's issue of La Repubblica this morning about the tunnel that collapsed in August as part of Milan's canal system -- and hence being a rallying cry for the billions of Euros they now want to now spend on revitalizing Milan's canals. And I'm reading this article while waiting for a flight to Torino in terminal 2D of Paris' Charles de Gaulle international airport -- not far from the 30x50 meter section of the roof that collapsed and killed five people in 2004.

And all I could think of was Seven's post on the collapse of the Minneapolis bridge this summer, saying, "That would never happen in Western Europe."

History really does repeat itself I suppose. :confused:
    he will tell you that italy is not western europe but sothern europe:confused:
    First of all it's highly debatable whether or not Italy is on par with the rest of Western Europe. Secondly, I said no bridges would collapse. And they didn't.
    now that really is pedantic:lol:
    I don't admire his patriotism, I think overly patriotic people like him are bigoted, close minded fools. I admire his stubborness and persistance to argue with Burke when it's obvious Burke is only joking around. However, I really think Burke is getting more irritated than Kostarica is during this ongoing war of the minds.
    man this thread is entertaining for all the wrong reasons

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #278
    You did say it... like this "We were never occupant"! "You are all imbecille"!

And maybe we would let it go if you didn't come up with some ridiculously nationalistic bantar every five minutes. Saying shit like your gene pool is untainted is not going to win you popularity anywhere. But you have demonstrated your inability to carry on a two way conversation so this post is probably a waste of my time. Hopefully one day you will figure things out.
    Word...good post.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    None of you are being serious. So I wont continue.

>>>delpiero06 - you are just one of the many motherf%ckers (as you were named before) who is just living on earth and doesn't give shit about anything. Just eats, goes to the toilet, and sleeps. Go f%ck yourself and shovel up your comments in your ass. Your opinion is like a ZERO a null, nothing!

As for others who posted here (You know who I'm talking about) Are mostly applied to abocementioned delpiero06's category. You guys just have huge amount of time to waste. All day on this forum. I just noticed that lots of time went by, so i gotta go; And you continue the discussion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)