R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (2 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
isnt it hilarious that some dumbass would actually post it? i havent seen u around so you must be new so you need to here the story of juventuz.com's most hated member who should never return. once upon a time in the magical land of internet there was a happy forum website with lots of happy juventus fans chatting there hearts out. It was a colorful and happy place despite the rather large population of idiots and burke. Now on this website was a place were members would post funny pictures for fun and amusement. everything was wonderful until one day some idiot began posting pictures that just werent funny:(. But the horror didnt stop there, he demanded +rep from the peaceful forumers and threatened to post more unfunny pics if we -repped him or critisized his pics. despite the cries and suffereing of the forumers this unfunny poster just couldnt take a hint and leave. He began to get in fights with other forumers and began his plan of boring us to death with his pics and long explanations of why they were funny. Yet he learned our juventus hearts were unbreakable through boredom so he tried a new evil tactic to conquer our forum. He then posted a short story of some dumb russian cat and his two mice and even posted a thread about wether he should leave or not hoping hed get sympathy. his plan of killing us with laughter almost worked as he posted his stupid comments many of us could barely breathe.he continually battled our posters and when we looked defeated by boredom our only weapon was the negative reps we could send at him. when all looked lost a new hero in shining armor rode in on a white horse and stabbed him with a ban. Our hero admin may have protected the forum for now yet we knew one day our forum would be stalked and bored when he returned to make us suffer. i hope he isnt back keep an eye out because we can only hope we will be saved by an admin in our futures.
Maybe it is time to start again with post of the month.
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
isnt it hilarious that some dumbass would actually post it? i havent seen u around so you must be new so you need to here the story of juventuz.com's most hated member who should never return. once upon a time in the magical land of internet there was a happy forum website with lots of happy juventus fans chatting there hearts out. It was a colorful and happy place despite the rather large population of idiots and burke. Now on this website was a place were members would post funny pictures for fun and amusement. everything was wonderful until one day some idiot began posting pictures that just werent funny:(. But the horror didnt stop there, he demanded +rep from the peaceful forumers and threatened to post more unfunny pics if we -repped him or critisized his pics. despite the cries and suffereing of the forumers this unfunny poster just couldnt take a hint and leave. He began to get in fights with other forumers and began his plan of boring us to death with his pics and long explanations of why they were funny. Yet he learned our juventus hearts were unbreakable through boredom so he tried a new evil tactic to conquer our forum. He then posted a short story of some dumb russian cat and his two mice and even posted a thread about wether he should leave or not hoping hed get sympathy. his plan of killing us with laughter almost worked as he posted his stupid comments many of us could barely breathe.he continually battled our posters and when we looked defeated by boredom our only weapon was the negative reps we could send at him. when all looked lost a new hero in shining armor rode in on a white horse and stabbed him with a ban. Our hero admin may have protected the forum for now yet we knew one day our forum would be stalked and bored when he returned to make us suffer. i hope he isnt back keep an eye out because we can only hope we will be saved by an admin in our futures.
Damn peaches, you're bottle of sunshine these days.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Hey mate. I've seen your post when you was trying to persuade Del Piero For Life to stay on the forum and you was saying thesese tuffs that he shouldn't care for what others are saying, watch your own busines, don't bother with it & etc.

So if this is the case with you, why are you quoting? If someone wan't to discus about Leopold let him do it... If you don't find it so amusing, don't quote, or don't open the thread.

I find these old cartoons rather intresting because they were part from my youth. Anything wrong with that? Maybe you like tom & jerry... Who knows:shifty:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I will once again, give out my condolences to Todd and Timmy. Yet their deaths have stirred us all each year, this thread has the potential to be one of the best and it will be carried out by their name. R.I.P Todd and Timmy.

Oh, and sorry Timmy, but I still think L.A Galaxy suck balls.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #113
    Hey mate. I've seen your post when you was trying to persuade Del Piero For Life to stay on the forum and you was saying thesese tuffs that he shouldn't care for what others are saying, watch your own busines, don't bother with it & etc.

So if this is the case with you, why are you quoting? If someone wan't to discus about Leopold let him do it... If you don't find it so amusing, don't quote, or don't open the thread.

I find these old cartoons rather intresting because they were part from my youth. Anything wrong with that? Maybe you like tom & jerry... Who knows:shifty:
    YEA MAN!

IF SOMEONE WANT TALK LEOPOLD LET HIM!

I will once again, give out my condolences to Todd and Timmy. Yet their deaths have stirred us all each year, this thread has the potential to be one of the best and it will be carried out by their name. R.I.P Todd and Timmy.

Oh, and sorry Timmy, but I still think L.A Galaxy suck balls.
    Todd and I would concur.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Thanks all for -reps :D Appreciate it :D

>>>ßömßäяdîëя

Here nice video for you with title "Georgian D$ck in German Ass".

enjoy! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)