R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this was a seriously low and tasteless joke. its not at all funny its just wrong. i dont get why people on this forum bitch at a racist joke yet have no problem with insulting innocent people who died.:tdown:

Jun 26, 2007
There is a well-known stand-up comedian from the Netherlands called Hans Teeuwen. You'd really love him Burke, too bad you can't understand what he says.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just wonder what some of you would like to do to your enemies. I mean, if you think it's only normal to put the awfully mutilated heads of those you used to love on pikes and let the pikes stand on what was the scene of one of world's biggest tragedies and thus is watched by millions of people at all times, if you want to honour two brothers.. I mean, their rotting, green and yellow heads hanging over those pikes, their brains starting to fall out, birds poking at their eyes, while people have to turn their own heads in order not to throw up.. this all strikes you people as a normal way to mourn?

I wonder what it is that you could do to people you don't like that's any worse.
What do you mean YOU PEOPLE?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who gives Sh%t about Todd and Timmy ? :D

Burk is the Sickest person here with Oidipos Complex ;)
There is a Russian Cartoon with a Cat "Leopold" and two mice, who always try to get Leopold and annoy him;

So Leopold's phrase is "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno" (Lets Live Friendly Everybody) pretty rough translation;

So "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno"!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)