R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (13 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I know also Leopold, I watched him as a little kid.

That's that cat who acts as an old man likes everyone, even the mices. But I remember once he was pissed he was chasing those 2 mices as a lunatic.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Those Russian / USSR cartoons were priceless. They are still playing them constantly on MTV ( Macedonian Television , not that MTV) :D

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Those Russian / USSR cartoons were priceless. They are still playing them constantly on MTV ( Macedonian Television , not that MTV) :D
Or Radovan... That kid was so happy it maked me mad all the time.:faq2: I started to hate him with, with the big head like TV & the fag voice.:ferocious

Like that coyote, never catches th road-runner.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    I know also Leopold, I watched him as a little kid.

That's that cat who acts as an old man likes everyone, even the mices. But I remember once he was pissed he was chasing those 2 mices as a lunatic.
    I starte read that one times and he were racing turtle and mices and he did caught those with his MOUTH!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    There is one cartoon, russian probably also. I'm not sure because the voice was syncronized. And there was one good kid called Radovan, and bad kid Hugo. And this bad kid was relly badas. He was trying to rip the vegetables from Radovan's garden and he always ended up beeing fucke up because he had bad luck. Accidents like falling from the three, or tripping on a rock and roll down the hill.

But Radovan was helping him yet again... Whatever:tdown: Instead kicking the motherfucker he acted as a propper child.

There was also one other, Snegulko. I'll try find those stuffs tomorow on youtube if there is any. I gotta sleep now. Tomorow from 6:faq:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    isnt it hilarious that some dumbass would actually post it? i havent seen u around so you must be new so you need to here the story of juventuz.com's most hated member who should never return. once upon a time in the magical land of internet there was a happy forum website with lots of happy juventus fans chatting there hearts out. It was a colorful and happy place despite the rather large population of idiots and burke. Now on this website was a place were members would post funny pictures for fun and amusement. everything was wonderful until one day some idiot began posting pictures that just werent funny:(. But the horror didnt stop there, he demanded +rep from the peaceful forumers and threatened to post more unfunny pics if we -repped him or critisized his pics. despite the cries and suffereing of the forumers this unfunny poster just couldnt take a hint and leave. He began to get in fights with other forumers and began his plan of boring us to death with his pics and long explanations of why they were funny. Yet he learned our juventus hearts were unbreakable through boredom so he tried a new evil tactic to conquer our forum. He then posted a short story of some dumb russian cat and his two mice and even posted a thread about wether he should leave or not hoping hed get sympathy. his plan of killing us with laughter almost worked as he posted his stupid comments many of us could barely breathe.he continually battled our posters and when we looked defeated by boredom our only weapon was the negative reps we could send at him. when all looked lost a new hero in shining armor rode in on a white horse and stabbed him with a ban. Our hero admin may have protected the forum for now yet we knew one day our forum would be stalked and bored when he returned to make us suffer. i hope he isnt back keep an eye out because we can only hope we will be saved by an admin in our futures.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    isnt it hilarious that some dumbass would actually post it? i havent seen u around so you must be new so you need to here the story of juventuz.com's most hated member who should never return. once upon a time in the magical land of internet there was a happy forum website with lots of happy juventus fans chatting there hearts out. It was a colorful and happy place despite the rather large population of idiots and burke. Now on this website was a place were members would post funny pictures for fun and amusement. everything was wonderful until one day some idiot began posting pictures that just werent funny:(. But the horror didnt stop there, he demanded +rep from the peaceful forumers and threatened to post more unfunny pics if we -repped him or critisized his pics. despite the cries and suffereing of the forumers this unfunny poster just couldnt take a hint and leave. He began to get in fights with other forumers and began his plan of boring us to death with his pics and long explanations of why they were funny. Yet he learned our juventus hearts were unbreakable through boredom so he tried a new evil tactic to conquer our forum. He then posted a short story of some dumb russian cat and his two mice and even posted a thread about wether he should leave or not hoping hed get sympathy. his plan of killing us with laughter almost worked as he posted his stupid comments many of us could barely breathe.he continually battled our posters and when we looked defeated by boredom our only weapon was the negative reps we could send at him. when all looked lost a new hero in shining armor rode in on a white horse and stabbed him with a ban. Our hero admin may have protected the forum for now yet we knew one day our forum would be stalked and bored when he returned to make us suffer. i hope he isnt back keep an eye out because we can only hope we will be saved by an admin in our futures.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOOOOW!!! Nice!

Anyway, if you people think this way I dont even know what to say... Its useless.
    So I will continue being here without explaining anything. I say go F yourself and mind your own business.

P.S. See some of the members have seen Leopold :D So those of you who havent seen it would never get it :)

Here is Leopold saying "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)