Quitting smoking (14 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I actually smoked like a chimney the other night and I'm not a smoker. I hate cigarettes, infact the taste usually has me vomitting. There's something about being intoxicated that makes you think its a good idea.
So true, Im not a smoker but when Im drunk im like a freaking chimney.

Smoking + Beer/Alcohol feels so, so right (yet its so so wrong).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Just wanna say that I'm trying to quit smoking too. I stopped smoking last Monday and wanted to see how far I can go. So far, I've been able to avoid it very easily. despite boring days, I don't feel like it. The World Cup certainly keeps my mind off of it.

I did yet to smoke one this Monday, and didn't like it at all. threw the damn thing away. I hope I can keep this going. I am experiencing withdrawl symptoms, but i'm sure i can get through it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Good man, I have quit smoking cigarettes too and I haven't had one in over a month now. For some reason it was really easy for me to quit but most of my friends can't do it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Only fags smoke. If you want to look like punk and if you're trying to impress the world around you then yeah keep smoking... but just smoke inside your house or better inside your toilet.

Apr 15, 2006
For me, THE biggest reason is my job change. In my earlier rope, i felt like smoking to relieve stress. But so far, ive never had any stressful days. Thus my NEED to smoke went down drastically. The WC helps cos im always in my cubicle watching the match and never go outside. Plus, hardly anyone in my new job smoke. So company to keep me going.

But, i'm still undecided whether to smoke or not in bars with friends.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Only fags smoke. If you want to look like punk and if you're trying to impress the world around you then yeah keep smoking... but just smoke inside your house or better inside your toilet.
Yea thats why I quit. I realized I was only smoking because it was something I starting doing at 12 and I was to lazy to make the effort to quit.

Quitting sucks at first but I'm really glad that I did.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yea thats why I quit. I realized I was only smoking because it was something I starting doing at 12 and I was to lazy to make the effort to quit.

Quitting sucks at first but I'm really glad that I did.
:tup: Well done bro.

It's not easy at first of course specially if you started smoking early but I believe you can stop whenever you want without having much difficulties like some claim.

@Rab: :lol: i never smoked to impress anyone. It was just a casual thing that became worse after getting a job. Im not gonna smoke in my room or my toilet.

Btw, your husband is a fag, in that case. :D
Probably you're an exception. Few are actually exception.

I realized that, most smokers in this world, the early aged smokers or the ones that started smoking early do it for impressing or for believing they're mature enough for this.

Others do smoke because they believe it releases stress, but personally I can never believe in such a thing, if you have stress, go take a walk, chew a gum, read some jokes, anything but smoke.. if anything it makes you even more nervous from what I noticed.

Asif is de gay for being a smoker btw:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Rab: I did feel relaxed after a smoke when i was stressed. But in most cases, it was about making use of my 15 mins break. A smoke in 15 mins just suited my working lifestyle.

I see.

I would probably smoke in 15years from now, cigarette or more likely cigar but once a day and not in a public place. But I just can't stand the ones smoking a packet or more per day.

I believe they're too weak, mentally weak.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup: Well done bro.

It's not easy at first of course specially if you started smoking early but I believe you can stop whenever you want without having much difficulties like some claim.
I don't believe that most people can stop whenever they want. I've known smokers with way more motivation to quit than me and try using methods they read about, gum, patches, etc. while I just one day got sick of it and decided I was done. Try as they might they just can't stop buying them while I still have a pack in my room but I don't even think about it.

I have no idea why it was so easy for me, I still love the cheap chemical taste of a marlboro red but for some reason I can control myself where others can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)