Questions to Iranians (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know. I'm kind of intrigued by seeing topics such as "Religious Penalties & Chastisements" and "To Recite Mut'ah Formula over the Phone" in Microsoft Help format.

I'm ready to crush a cat with car tires just to find out how it ends...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
At the time of the prophet, muslims men and women were never too shy to ask the prophet about all affairs, including such private affairs as sexual life, so as to know the teachings and rulings of their religion concerning them. As Aisha, the wife of the prophet testified, "Blessed are the women of the Ansar (the citizens of Madina). Shyness did not stand in their way seeking knowledge about their religion."

The way the ladies asked the prophet-directly or through his wives is a proof that sexual matters were not taboo but were fully acknowldged and respected. "Shyness is part of the faith" as the prophet taught, but he also taught "There is no shyness in matters of religion" even entailing the delicate aspects of sexual life.

It is our firm belief that facts about sex should be taught to children in a way commensurate with their age as they grow up both by the family and the school. We emphasize that this should be done within the total context of Islamic ideology and Islamic teaching, so that the youth-beside getting the correct physiologic knowledge become fully aware on the sanctity of the sexual relation in Islam and the grave sin of blemishing such sanctity whether under Islamic law, or far more important in the sight of God.

In the end, it is better to ask about embarassing thing now than being punished for not doing it after death...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
what's taqlid
taqlid is having like a religious reference to it's matters. Cause different Imams have different interpretations of some aspects of the religion.
So ppl have the choice to follow this reference in religious matters. But the the Imam should have a certain degree of knowledge(ie Iaotoallah or certain studies) before becoming a Moqalad(someone who u could trust in ur religious matters)

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Sadomin said:
    Ali Khamenei is a figlio di puttana and I rate everything that comes out of his mouth just as little as everything that comes out of yours.

Thank you for listening to the voice of Iran.
    wow.... :disagree: :tdown:

Hostile people with no sense of humour. bleh. :disagree:

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Stripper said:
    It's not his advice, its just interpretations and answers from the Qoran. All the answers are extracts from the Qoran.
    Thanks, didn't know that. I reached the site from some article which thought it was funny that he answered that question and published it.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    @ Mnementh , how is that funny again ?
    He is answering questions, so that ppl could understand their religion more.Hes posting them so its easier for them to access it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)