Questions about Turin! (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
My friends and me are considering a trip to Turin, to watch Juvetus against Roma on the 27th october. But I have a few questions, and would like some answers, specialy from Italians.

1.) What is possibly the best seat place in the Delle Alpi?
2.) How much is a train ticket from Milano to Torino?
3.) Do you know some nice places, where you can have a drink, or two in Torino?
4.) Are hotels in Torino expensive???

Thank you!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
1. The one from which you can see the field best
2. More than 1 €
3. There are a lot of Coffe shops
4. Some are, some arent.

Hope I helped :)

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
1) everywhere :D of course in the curves or there were Moggi and co are sitting around

2) don't know ... but www.trenitalia.it says something about 12€ for second class intercity-train....but I've my doubts because the voyage will last one hour...if so, very cheap :thumb: ...I had an interrail-ticket when I was in Italy so I didn't know the prices.

3) discover the city :)

4) depends on what you are looking for ... I guess 5star hotels are as expensive as everywhere else. but there is also a youth hostel...a 20min walk from the station ... quite good one

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
1.) 2nd level Tribunal. 1st level is too low to the pitch, 3rd is too high.

2.) I'm not sure how much it will cost, but I doubt it would be much. I'd expect under 20 EUR for a trip that could take as little as 90-120 minutes.

3.) Via Roma (how appropriate) has a lot of cool cafes up and down the boulevard. Caffè Torino in the Pzza San Carlo is pretty nice. Also Caffe San Carlo there too. Baratti & Milano off Pzza Castelo is nice too -- but is more of a dining place (great chocolate, and the nearby courtyard was featured in the original Italian Job). The pedestrian-only area west of Pzza San Carlo has a lot of cool, lesser-known places as well.

4.) I found them to be quite inexpensive by Italian standards. My wife and I got a massive room with a huge balcony for 90 EUR not a mile from the delle Alpi -- we could have fit 8 people in there.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
1-ovest 1 is/was fine with me but it cost me 60 euros ;) u can take good pix from there.i mean it is the closest area to the pitch if u walk down.
2-www.trenitalia.it it will cost like 12 euro or 24 for the better train which is faster too but the differences are not much in time.it will take like 1:15 / 1:30
but be carefull maybe u can't find trains at nights am sure the game is at night.

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    A bit expensive, but surley good! :D

btw. some firends I wanted to go with, can't go. so has anyone time from 26th till 29th October, to watch the match and a training session, or is there no interest?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    why are you going by train, why don't you just fly to Turin?! Atleast Kilroy offers flights for reasonable prices in Finland... Have fun anyway!

edit: Sad that I'm busy with my school and politics so I can't go so soon... :( I'll go on Spring instead... :cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Am planing to go to spring to see juve , i guess i'll be with some friends , and if any1 over here woud like to join us he's welcome , from now till up then , we got lot of time !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)