Question about Zlatan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
I love bosnians,zlatan's first treachery against Bosna,he choose sweden for popularity and chance to play world cup

his second threachery against us,you know the story

there are enough reasons to hate him

Jan 7, 2004
I love bosnians,zlatan's first treachery against Bosna,he choose sweden for popularity and chance to play world cup

there is nothing wrong with not being emotionally attached to your country when it comes to those things.

and we were as happy to get rid of him as he was to leave us

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006

I don't give a shit cause he spits on stinking ibrahimovic.. My post is related for this insult of Balkanian people.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I don't give a shit cause he spits on stinking ibrahimovic.. My post is related for this insult of Balkanian people.
I and my Balkan friend Vidocq, we aren't stupid but we are insulted!
And I suspect that this is the forum purpose, I deman't either excuse or ban!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Again,this is a ridicolous thread.
Stop making this kind of stuff.
I do not want to hear about him.
Not because I am jealous of Inter or Zlatan.
He is one mothe.....r who plays once in three games,and was totaly produced as a star by,Moggi and Crapello.
.Stupid f..k,coming from some mountain 300 kilometers from civilization.
:howler:I'm loving you man.... (I erased the balkan thing of course)

Zlatan is fast when It comes to eating Banana, other than that, he's worthless just like he's always been.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
He got a warning you guys...chill out.
An excuse would be more suitable, I've been banned without warning sverel times.
Why I'm exception, or the others are. I'm not saying that he should be banned what I'm saying is that he should be given a chance to apologise... ::smoke:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #53

He grew up in Sweden, his family is swedish and most of his friends live here. His bonds to Bosnia are mostly historical, from what I know he has not spent much time at all in the country.
    Sweden has payed for his education and Sweden is the place where he has become the football player he is. It would have been an insult to Sweden if he would have chosen Bosnia over us.

Jul 2, 2006
    He grew up in Sweden, his family is swedish and most of his friends live here. His bonds to Bosnia are mostly historical, from what I know he has not spent much time at all in the country.
    Sweden has payed for his education and Sweden is the place where he has become the football player he is. It would have been an insult to Sweden if he would have chosen Bosnia over us.
    His father is Bosnian,his mother is croatian

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)