Question about Zlatan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I think he is quite fast at full speed, for a big guy he's really fast, and that fact makes him look slower then shorties. Though he doesn't accelerate fast so when he stops he's usually left standing hon his heals.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I disagree he is too slow, for a camel!
He was fast when he was playing for us last year, he accelerate from 0 to 60mph for 3 secs and acheeved max speed of 80mph when he was running away from Juve after the demotion treats!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Again,this is a ridicolous thread.
Stop making this kind of stuff.
I do not want to hear about him.
Not because I am jealous of Inter or Zlatan.
He is one mothe.....r who plays once in three games,and was totaly produced as a star by,Moggi and Crapello.
But he got one heritage.Balcan boy.Stupid f..k,coming from some mountain 300 kilometers from civilization.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
He is one mothe.....r who plays once in three games,and was totaly produced as a star by,Moggi and Crapello.
But he got one heritage.Balcan boy.Stupid f..k,coming from some mountain 300 kilometers from civilization.
calm the fuck down.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All members of the weasel family tend to be pretty light on their feet. Except, maybe, the Garden Weasel.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #37
    At least get your facts straight.
    Zlatan grew up in Rosengård which is as much civilization as it gets. The most foreigner-frequent, criminalized and unemployed part of Sweden.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    All members of the weasel family tend to be pretty light on their feet. Except, maybe, the Garden Weasel.
    that reminds me of a classic Homer Simpson moment:

"weaseling out of things is what separates humans from animals. Except the weasels" :lol:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    I'm Balcan boy, and I do not consider my self stupid.
    Although considering you nickname, which maybe is you're surname you too are from Balcan area.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Well deseerved warning you got!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)