Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Quaresma matches Ronaldo pound for pound imo, but right now the latter is going through a brilliant spell.
at the moment yes,but i have never seen ronaldo playing like he has as of late.for the most part quaresma's the one to watch.

until ronaldo puts in good performances for club as well as country i still think quaresma's better.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I'd love to see Quaresma in Juve, at least his much better tha Camo... If the price is right, I'd definitely go after him...

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

at the moment yes,but i have never seen ronaldo playing like he has as of late.for the most part quaresma's the one to watch.

until ronaldo puts in good performances for club as well as country i still think quaresma's better.

you are contradicting yourself there.

Jul 28, 2002
ronnie is one of the best young players around, right now he is better than Quares simply because he is playing more.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yup, that's true. Ronaldo is playing alot more than Quaresma, both at club level and for the Portugal NT so yeah, atm he's better.

Jul 28, 2002
it jus twigged....if barca have already got giully, ronnie and those spainish geezers, why do they need quares???? .... should be easier for us to get him :D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Q got a major foot injury which kept kim out of Euro 2004. March 2003 he killed england U21 team and was better than C.Ronaldo but both were deadly swapping wings and confusing england. I would love him at Juve. Camo isnt good enough to deserve a spot in Cappellos side unless he proves it, but hes been exposed. We all loved him in the begi' but he slowly got worse and worse. Even DP has to earn his place because Miccoli will get his chance if Piero plays like he is of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)