Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Inter and Chelsea have been closely linked to the midfielder and reports in Italy claim that Jose Mourinho and his troop of transfer generals are holding down battle style talks with the Dragoes with a view to bringing Quaresma to San Siro.

However, the Portuguese paper claims that Juve are in the process of launching a suprise ambush for the player. Juve will offer under-fire midfielder Tiago as well as a major cash lump sum in order to try and lure the player to Turin as the Old Lady tries to get one over her Nerazzurri rivals before the new season gets underway.

Quaresma has become a target for several top European sides including Real Madrid but, with their keenness to sign Cristiano Ronaldo, the door is wide open for Quaresma and Porto to pick and choose which offer suits them best.

Juve are still in the process of strengthening their midifield but with Xabi Alonso constantly changing his mind on a possible move, the chances of the Juve board looking elswhere keep growing.

Quaresma would be the perfect man for Juve and his Champions League experience will go down well with the Old Lady as she prepares for next term's adventure in the competition.

Salvatore Landolina

------------------

bumpity bump bump

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
quaresma as alternative to xabi... give me a break. We don't have the space, nor the money for quaresma. I wouldn't even want him here, he's like the light-version of cristiano ronaldo.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
As much fun as it would be to slot in both Xabi Alonso and Quaresma... I don't see it.

My gut says this is baseless, with the sole intention to get Liverpool back to the table. Xabi Alonso is Juve's man... and all this other talk is likely meant to bolster their bargaining position.

I really think the priority list at Juve HQ is as follows: skilled CM, backup GK, young striker, winger, defender. I think its on the right track, but defense is a way bigger priority than the management seems to think.

May 19, 2007
Quaresma in a Juventus shirt is like a dream to me...

buffon
zebina mellberg chiellini grosso
sissoko
giovinco
camo quaresma
trezeguet del piero

to attacking maybe

buffon
zebina mellberg chiellini grosso
sissoko xabi
camo quaresma
trez del piero

use nedved or giovinco as sub

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like Quaresma and I think he could be our C.Ronaldo as he has similar charesteristics
He doesn`t seem effiecent enough but so was C.Ronaldo when Man Utd bought him

Will Quaresma do the same? I don`t know he might make it and he might not

May 19, 2007
Quaresma could be a good investment as it is the last year of Nedved.

let Quaresma play a bit of rotation with Nedved...
the one who plays best gets 1st team...
let Giovinco play a bit of Coppa to see how he will do so he can gel in.

but how to get Quaresma??
40 Mil!!!!
no way Juve is going to pay that and with Tiago going the opposite way we have to pay 30 Mil...
i think it is a bit of media BS but still nice to be linked with him...

lets hope SO....

IN:
Quaresma
Xabi Alonso
Grosso

OUT

Almiron
Tiago
Molinaro
Iaquinta (pity to see him leave)
Palladino
Birindelli
Blasi
Zalayeta

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
You can say whatever you want but C.Ronaldo is the best player in the world today if you like it or not
ahhahaha,you sound like his agent...
dude,Ronaldo just had his season,thats all,if milan had bought the right players like man u did,then KAKA would still rip C ronaldo into pieces,and had Barca not have those issues with Ronaldinho,Eto'o and Rijkaard,then Messi would eat C Ronaldo alive..
And this season,i really see a different Barca team,with new manager and players..So watch out for Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)