Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
get vicente and quares :greedy:...joaquin is great but would cost a bomb load of wonga...at least we quares he would be cheaper.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
why sign a complainer... i don't think he'll even start much int he first season if he comes here.. of course that's dependent on who we keep... wonder if camo will stay?

Jul 28, 2002
if he is anything like Ronnie, which ive heard many quotes that he is better, i would sign Ricardo with out even thinking, he can play on both wings for **** sake....he could prove a bargain.!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I would go so far as saying that he is Barcas best winger. Atleast potential wise.
He is extremely underrated, and i would welcome him any time. He is one of the most promising wingers IMO.

But i also like the idea of getting Janku and let Zambo play on the right!

Jul 28, 2002
i would jus get ricardo on the fact he would be the only guy who could really run past a player fo rour team....only micco can relaly do that.

Maybe even kapo...but is he gonna stay??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Quaresma has great potential and would be brilliant signing imo. He's much better than Camoranesi as far as I'm concerned, and at his extremely young age he still has loads to learn. He's kinda like Cristiano Ronaldo. Gifted with an abundance of talent but still needs to learn a thing or two.

I doubt we'll get him though.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
He's kinda like Cristiano Ronaldo.
gotta disagree with you on this one mate.quaresma is better than ronaldo,period.he's more gifted,less flashy,and able to produce the goods in style.ronaldo's still got some way to go.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
useless camo?hold your horses matey camoranesi's one of our most determined and skilled players at the moment so unless we get someone substantially better lets not use terms like "useless" so loosely shall we?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
useless camo?hold your horses matey camoranesi's one of our most determined and skilled players at the moment so unless we get someone substantially better lets not use terms like "useless" so loosely shall we?
we did not see him in euro2004 or with juve determined and skilled as you say

Jul 28, 2002
quares is class, but i believe right this moment cronnie is better, he is now appearing to produce quality crosses after he skills, i have rarely seen him over do it, unlike other wingers bar vicente and joaquin.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

gotta disagree with you on this one mate.quaresma is better than ronaldo,period.he's more gifted,less flashy,and able to produce the goods in style.ronaldo's still got some way to go.
Quaresma matches Ronaldo pound for pound imo, but right now the latter is going through a brilliant spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)