Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
he'll go to inter. they're the only team (besides milan, who don't want him) who can pay him his wages. He'll go there, earn a shitload of money, maybe win some coppas and never get happy. :)
I wonder what would happen to inter once moratti's gone and they have to actually look at what they're spending. At the moment, they are just throwing out the cash they get from him, but they're time will come (just as what we are 'suffering' right now) when there will be no one pumping endless cash into the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
he'll go to inter. they're the only team (besides milan, who don't want him) who can pay him his wages. He'll go there, earn a shitload of money, maybe win some coppas and never get happy. :)
I wonder what would happen to inter once moratti's gone and they have to actually look at what they're spending. At the moment, they are just throwing out the cash they get from him, but they're time will come (just as what we are 'suffering' right now) when there will be no one pumping endless cash into the club.

well,as all I can remember and I remember last 20 yrs of european football,nobody never stopped pumping money into them,so why should they stop now when they are on the winning streak?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
well,as all I can remember and I remember last 20 yrs of european football,nobody never stopped pumping money into them,so why should they stop now when they are on the winning streak?
it will end some time. Moratti will die one day, or all of their debts will come to surface some time... This cannot go on forever and as much as i'd love to just go out and buy a lampard or something, i'm glad that we are building something which will go on forever while maintaining itself through good marketing etc. (just have a look at the new stadium project; Inter would NEVER have come up with something like that, why would they, when the old rat is pumping his millions into it anyway)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Inter: Quaresma Not Joining, Stankovic May Leave

Inter director Ernesto Paolillo has denied reports that Ricardo Quaresma is on the verge of joining the club, but says that it is possible that Dejan Stankovic could leave.

This morning Portuguese newspaper 'A Bola’ reported that Inter were just days, if not hours, away from completing the capture of Quaresma.

The Italian champions have been heavily linked with a move for the 24-year-old over recent weeks, and despite late interest from Juventus, they were said to be on the brink of announcing a €31m deal.

However, Inter director Ernesto Paolillo has rubbished all these rumours, and says that the club hold no interest in the Porto star.

"I deny this story. We do not need a new striker," Paolillo told Radio Radio.

The director also spoke about midfielder Dejan Stankovic, who has been heavily tipped to leave the San Siro.

"We have no intention to sell the player, but if we are asked and receive a solid bid, we could let him leave.”

Juventus were believed to be close to snapping up the Serbian until a fan protest reportedly led to the transfer collapsing.

Gianni Wilson

2 good news in one article..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)