Quaresma Avaliable or Do We Want to Talk About Kaka and C. Ronaldo? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
no matter how much i want this transfer, just cant see it happening this season as we're not a club that shells out 40m for a player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ahhahaha,you sound like his agent...
dude,Ronaldo just had his season,thats all,if milan had bought the right players like man u did,then KAKA would still rip C ronaldo into pieces,and had Barca not have those issues with Ronaldinho,Eto'o and Rijkaard,then Messi would eat C Ronaldo alive..
And this season,i really see a different Barca team,with new manager and players..So watch out for Messi
sorry but it sounds like bullshit to me
it seems to me that you let your dislikeness to Ronaldo affect you too much

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
omg the ronaldo subject again; let me say this: I hate him, his attitude, his arrogance, but you got to give him that he's the best in the world at this moment. It's no use talking about 'If milan had this or that' or 'if barca wouldn't have this or that'. That's nonsense. Out of a very strong team, he still is the best player. No messi, no kaka, this year, there's no one anywhere near ronaldo. I mean his skill is undeniable, and i must admit that he seems to grow some responsability too. He is very often marked by one or two players, yet he is able to make a chance out of nothing.
Quaresma is still very far from that imo. He does the fancy stuff and all, but still is nowhere near as dangerous as CR.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
problem for quaresma is that he still plays for porto,he hasnt got a top coach and his not surrounded by a lot of good players

no disrespect to porto,but theres a difference between them and a top cub like man utd

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
omg the ronaldo subject again; let me say this: I hate him, his attitude, his arrogance, but you got to give him that he's the best in the world at this moment. It's no use talking about 'If milan had this or that' or 'if barca wouldn't have this or that'. That's nonsense. Out of a very strong team, he still is the best player. No messi, no kaka, this year, there's no one anywhere near ronaldo. I mean his skill is undeniable, and i must admit that he seems to grow some responsability too. He is very often marked by one or two players, yet he is able to make a chance out of nothing.
Quaresma is still very far from that imo. He does the fancy stuff and all, but still is nowhere near as dangerous as CR.
Exactly

And about Quaresma I agree with everything you said but so was C.Ronaldo before he joined Man Utd or even in his first year at Man Utd
He was good and talented but he was nothing more than that
Now he is the best player in the world..... just something to think about
could Quaresma do the same? I don`t know

Mr. Anonymous

Look up & you'll see me
Jan 10, 2008
ahhahaha,you sound like his agent...
dude,Ronaldo just had his season,thats all,if milan had bought the right players like man u did,then KAKA would still rip C ronaldo into pieces,and had Barca not have those issues with Ronaldinho,Eto'o and Rijkaard,then Messi would eat C Ronaldo alive..
And this season,i really see a different Barca team,with new manager and players..So watch out for Messi
That's a huge if!!!:gsol:

And the way were heading now Kaka ain't no help anytime soon.

But to be honest...Comparing their Kaka's year last year and C.Ronaldo's year this year, I think C. Ronaldo pips him for most of the accolades.C.Ronaldo was a juggernaut this year, and scored many goals in many games. Kaka scored quality and meaningful goals mostly in the CL.

But you are right if Kaka's had a better quality supporting cast this year and last it could have taken his performances to an even higher level.

If Quarsema did join Juve Amauri would get fat from all the opportunities that he would be fed, and would probably end up scoring a TON!!!

We wouldn't want that now would we.:rofl:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That's a huge if!!!:gsol:

And the way were heading now Kaka ain't no help anytime soon.

But to be honest...Comparing their Kaka's year last year and C.Ronaldo's year this year, I think C. Ronaldo pips him for most of the accolades.C.Ronaldo was a juggernaut this year, and scored many goals in many games. Kaka scored quality and meaningful goals mostly in the CL.

But you are right Kaka's lack of a supporting cast this year and last could have taken Kaka's performances to an even higher level.

If Quarsema did join Juve Amauri would get fat from all the opportunities that he would be fed, and would probably end up scoring a TON!!!

We wouldn't want that now would we.:rofl:
forget amauri imagine how fat trezeguet would get!

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Without a doubt C. Ronaldo is the best player in the world right now. But I have seem choke when it most matters (THE BIG MATCHES). He choked against Barca and Germany. He is just like Ibrahimovic who is more effective against lesser opposition. Kaka on the other hand can change a game against any kind of opposition, be it strong or weak.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Ronaldo is such a fvcking crybaby. I will never respect him or accept him as the world's best.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter On Verge Of Signing Quaresma
Inter Milan are on the verge of signing Porto winger Ricardo Quaresma for €31m, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.

The Nerazzurri have yet to make a big-name signing this summer, however A Bola says that they are just days, if not hours, away from completing the capture of Quaresma.

The Italian champions have been heavily associated with a move for the 24-year-old, and despite late interest from Juventus, they are on the brink of announcing a €31m deal.

Inter have been looking for some more technically gifted players in the final third of the field, as new coach Jose Mourinho aims to win the club their first Champions League since 1965.

Quaresma began his career at Sporting Lisbon before enduring a miserable season at Barcelona in 2003/04.

He then moved to Porto where his career really took off again. He has won 23 caps for the Portugal national team, scoring three goals, although he was somewhat disappointing during Euro 2008.
------------------------------

I even want Inter to sign Quaresma.
I never liked him and he's incredibly overrated. Amazing technique but little or no use of it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Inter close on triple blitz Wednesday 25 June, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portguese reports insist Inter are days away from landing Ricardo Quaresma, while deals for Frank Lampard and Amantino Mancini take shape.

The Italian champions are looking to bring in three new recruits to give new boss Jose Mourinho the squad he needs to fight for European domination.

According to A Bola, Inter have practically completed a deal with Porto to bring Portuguese international forward Quaresma to San Siro.

Nerazzurri President Massimo Moratti is a known admirer of Quaresma and the talented 24-year-old is said to be keen to work with compatriot Mourinho.

Juventus have reportedly tried to derail the move, but Inter are allegedly on the brink of announcing a £25m swoop.

Meanwhile, the Special One has turned up the pressure as he hopes to lure Chelsea midfielder Lampard.

Mourinho travelled to London to talk to the England international, whose future looks increasingly likely to lie away from Stamford Bridge given the imminent arrival of Deco, and may have convinced Lamps to force the transfer through.

It seems like just a matter of days before Roma’s unsettled Brazilian star Mancini relocates to Milan and pulls on the Beneamata shirt.

According to Italian Press sources, the difference between the Giallorossi’s valuation and Inter’s bid is now just £3m and could be resolved in a meeting scheduled for the end of the week
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Channel4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)