Quagliarella (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Fabio Quagliarella could become Juventus’ next transfer target, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The Sampdoria hitman impressed in Serie A this year by scoring 13 Serie A goals, including several spectacular strikes.

The versatile attacker ended the season with a sensational brace in Italy’s 2-0 win over Lithuania in their Euro 2008 qualifying match on Wednesday, only his third appearance for the Azzurri.

Quagliarella, who is co-owned by Sampdoria and Udinese, was bean heavily linked with Inter over the past few months, but the Nerazzurri decided to turn their attention to Cagliari star David Suazo.

Juventus might now decide to make a move for the 23-year-old, especially if Milan confirm the £17m price tag on Alberto Gilardino’s head.

The Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their striker department seeing as David Trezeguet is yet to renew his deal with the Old Lady, who might decide to cash in on the French international.

New Juve Coach Claudio Ranieri has announced he wants at least four strikers and Quagliarella would add to Alessandro Del Piero, Raffaele Palladino and Marcelo Zalayeta, meeting the tactician’s request.

The Blucerchiato, who is also a reported target for Manchester United, declared that the only thing that matters for him is to be granted continuous playing time.

“I am on holiday from tomorrow and cannot wait to rest. There is time for the transfer market,” said Quagliarella after the victory against Lithuania.

“I am on a co-ownership deal and that may be renewed. The important thing now is for me to play consistently.”

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Who would u prefer? Quagliarella or Bianchi or maybe both? I think I would prefer Bianchi. He is more Trez's type of player. But i wouldn't mind if we buy Quagliarella too.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Quagliarella is different to all those players his more of a complete striker, can play as a support striker or as target man and can also play in midfield.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
I think that Quagliarella is the same type of player like Palladino that's another reason to prefer Bianchi over him. Don't forget that if Trez leave us we won't have quality target man.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I can't see Quag-gnutella pairing with either Del Piero or Palladino. All three like to play the same role. If Trez is leaving, we need a guy to partner Del Pie or Palladino. Even Iaquinta will suit us better.

Quag is a great player, if he comes, Im thinkin he starts ahead of Palladino and challange Del Pie. Unless Ranieri opts to play a fliud, Targetmanless formation.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Quag is a nice player but not a target man, he just said he found it difficult to play in that position, so if trez leaves this is not the player who can replace him. Only the Hunter can imo.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I would love to see Juve play without a Target man. Target man just ruin football, they don't add anything to make the game more enjoyable to watch, the rest of the team end up killing themselves just to supply them with that perfect pass. I wanna see Juve playing a fluid game like Milan, Man U, Roma, even Arsenal. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen though, Ranieri loves his target man: Crespo at Chelsea and Corradi at Valencia.

Jul 2, 2006
I would love to see Juve play without a Target man. Target man just ruin football, they don't add anything to make the game more enjoyable to watch, the rest of the team end up killing themselves just to supply them with that perfect pass. I wanna see Juve playing a fluid game like Milan, Man U, Roma, even Arsenal. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen though, Ranieri loves his target man: Crespo at Chelsea and Corradi at Valencia.
victory is biggest enjoy for me,we need goal machine like Trezeguet or Huntelaar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)