Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (1 Viewer)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
No one cares about it's history. Everyone has some history. It is a dump today.
We are talking about FIFA and not some historical and cultural exhibit.
It may have a history but it has no present or future, same as Serbia.

As of today Qatar is way more developed than BG and the latter can't even imagine hosting a World Cup in it's wildest dreams. Not even co host with Serbia.

Now Dusan, if you can't afford a gaming console and a couple of games to it, then how can you call Qatar a shithole?

Qatar doesn't even follow Sharia law. You are just deluded and making up things as you go.
Speaking of slavery, your minimal wage is so low that you work for 1-2 euros an hour. Add all taxes to that for even more misery. It's called institutionalized slavery, where your entire people are slaves, slaving away for a piece of bread. Your women have to sell their ass to get by. You are so free that you even have sex trafficking :touched:
The only thing Bulgaria is good for is cheap vacation and prostitutes. And the potential filming place for Borat 2.

And FYI, I don't even like the towelheads! But we have to be real here.
Nobody sane who isn't a "towelhead" would defend Qatar. Everywhere else in the world people get the difference between the economic conditions in a country and the lack of civil liberties.

If you are not from Qatar or the Arab world that is even worse for you. I can understand those quys being defensive, even though attacking the government for human rights abuses shouldn't be interpreted as a personal attack. But you obviously just support the fundamentalist government and what it stands for. No other explanation.

And anyone who would trade his freedom and choose to live in a country where he has no rights, with abuses going on all around him, just because he would earn a couple of bucks more, is a piece of shit.

And just because everyone keeps repeating that Qatar doesn't follow Sharia law, doesn't make it so.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm curious. Did you boycott the Russia world cup as well? I mean they aren't the bastion of civil liberties themselves. They also have a dictator at the helm. One who has tremendous power outside his country as well.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm curious. Did you boycott the Russia world cup as well? I mean they aren't the bastion of civil liberties themselves. They also have a dictator at the helm. One who has tremendous power outside his country as well.
who is boycotting? There won't be club football during so what else can you watch at the time? :p

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Do boycott F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix please :(

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA should do something about that decision, they are a more powerful body than FIFA and should use this power to stop FIFA from fucking two season up in 2022/2023.
Confederations Cup is cancelled, no?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If only there was some sort of alternative choice at the time. Perhaps a safe, large nation in the western hemisphere, where the weather is suitable, there is already existing infrastructure, plenty of money, and plenty of fans to fill stadiums. Some may even say it's the best damn nation on God's green Earth and blessed by Jesus Christ himself...

If only...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No one cares about it's history. Everyone has some history. It is a dump today.
We are talking about FIFA and not some historical and cultural exhibit.
It may have a history but it has no present or future, same as Serbia.

As of today Qatar is way more developed than BG and the latter can't even imagine hosting a World Cup in it's wildest dreams. Not even co host with Serbia.

Now Dusan, if you can't afford a gaming console and a couple of games to it, then how can you call Qatar a shithole?

Qatar doesn't even follow Sharia law. You are just deluded and making up things as you go.
Speaking of slavery, your minimal wage is so low that you work for 1-2 euros an hour. Add all taxes to that for even more misery. It's called institutionalized slavery, where your entire people are slaves, slaving away for a piece of bread. Your women have to sell their ass to get by. You are so free that you even have sex trafficking :touched:
The only thing Bulgaria is good for is cheap vacation and prostitutes. And the potential filming place for Borat 2.

And FYI, I don't even like the towelheads! But we have to be real here.
The ignorance and retardation in this post is mindblowing.Dude you have never been outside of you village and yet speak about Bulgaria and Serbia.
I have been in over 50 countries and almost in any country in Europe. The city I live currently (Sofia, the Bulgarian capital) is one of the most vibrant and fast developing I have ever seen. If you come in Sofia you will see for yourself.
Fuck, Sofia's car park is second only to those I have seen in London and Berlin.I have a feeling that every 3rd or 4th car on the street costs 100 000 + euro . It is insane. And all of this without single euro from blood money like oil and slavery.
Yeah we have poverty mostly outside of the capital but it is mainly pensioners and low skill workers. It is a shame but we will improve. With booming IT sector, summer and winter tourism we will prosper even more.
For me the biggest dangers lie not in my country but in the overindebted, blood thirsty morons living in USA and in autocracies like Russia, China, SA, Iran etc. and ,yeah, shitholes like Qatar.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they should just ban south america from world cup. europeans have dominated the sport

they haven't been relevant since 2002. bunch of superstars on tour is south america in summary. even england will win it before any south american team wins again.

rest of world is ok because they are trying to impress to play in better leagues, and they are needed for european forwards to stat pad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they should just ban south america from world cup. europeans have dominated the sport

they haven't been relevant since 2002. bunch of superstars on tour is south america in summary. even england will win it before any south american team wins again.

rest of world is ok because they are trying to impress to play in better leagues, and they are needed for european forwards to stat pad.
i agree completely. let all the south american footballers on leave for the summer.

completely agree bro but on second thought im not sure its a good idea considering there is only a finite supply of transvestite hookers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

IMO they should just ban south america from world cup. europeans have dominated the sport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)