Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In order for countries like Qatar to become better they need to enter the 21st century. But in order to enter the 21st century, they need to enter the 20th century first.
They have, better infrastructure, they have a better economy than your country, they have a much higher standard of living, there is less unemployment, more opportunities, there is less corruption than your backward country, it is a much more attractive country for foreign investors, they have a less infant mortality rate, it is in general more attractive for foreign expats to live and work in. I could go on all day.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
They have, better infrastructure, they have a better economy than your country, they have a much higher standard of living, there is less unemployment, more opportunities, there is less corruption than your backward country, it is a much more attractive country for foreign investors, they have a less infant mortality rate, it is in general more attractive for foreign expats to live and work in. I could go on all day.
you know what they lack though ? culture, and that's in most of the gulf countries..but it's understandable since they're new

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
They have higher GDP per capita because they have oil. As to the unemployment, all the locals are basically unemployed. They just sit on their asses or walk around the shopping centres and wait for some oil money to enter their bank account. They do this to the point that their brains have turned to mashed potatoes. What people in countries like that will never be able to understand is that in Europe and America people have died for freedom and the right to self govern.

And why do you even mention Bulgaria? What does Bulgaria have to do with the fact that Qatar is a authoritarian, sharia, sandy shithole and shouldn't be hosting a WC?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes to me it seems like qatar and all desert places are shitholes, except when you want an adventure with a motorbike.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not everything that matters is measurable. Not to mention that the country depends on an energy source that is likely to become irrelevant within decades.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)