Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so fifa investigated fifa, and found fifa not guilty? sounds legit
They basically threw out a chunk of the report because they didn't like what it said.
That's like the Senate Banking Committee investigating the Federal Reserve when they need it to fund their ongoing deficits. This is just how the world operates now. You either pay up, suck up, or shut up!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like how they basically ignored everything in relation to Qatari and Russian corruption, but spent a lot of time going over very small details in regards to the FA's voting process.

It's basically two fingers up to the rest of the world saying "fuck you, we can do what we want".

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I like how they basically ignored everything in relation to Qatari and Russian corruption, but spent a lot of time going over very small details in regards to the FA's voting process.

It's basically two fingers up to the rest of the world saying "fuck you, we can do what we want".
They tore into us and the English FA, because we were the most vocal about their corruption :D Fucking cunts...as I said, they don't give a fuck. They aren't held accountable to anyone and they know it.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
This whole FIFA scandal is way overrated, just like Calciopoli. Bribes or not, nobody will ever find out what really happened and I don't really care about it. What matters the most is that the country is more than adequate to host such a tournament, by building world class stadiums and putting millions down for the development of the country.

The FA's constant bitching about losing out by cheating is like Moratti asking for the honesty scudetto after finishing 3rd. I'm glad they lost out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)