Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see that you are taking your adopted country seriously :D

(Is it okay to be corrupt just because they have a footballing 'history'?)
:D not really, but you have no idea how much i dislike that small country called Qatar :) off course its not ok, and after reading all about the high level of corruption that went along sochi i would not be surprised if the same takes place when its time to build the arena's for the wc 2018. the only problem i think will face over here when it comes to hosting is the simple fact people need to adopt english which is going to be tricky you cant imagine how annoying it is when you are stuck with some one who doesn't speak english, or any other language other that russian specially when it comes to finding your way around :D i've been there and i can tell you its better to be lost :D

truth be told, this country in particular get negative press and most of the time its over stretched, yes russia has corruption, but they r not monsters nor are they cold blooded, drunk people that's quite far from the truth, nor do they go around killing people with different sexual preferences.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Russia always gets negative press. But anyways, Canada has to host a WC within the next 40 years, and Somalia too one day....one day :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it was like this

2002 Korea/japan - Asia
2006 Germany - Europe
2010 South Africa - Africa
2014 Brazil - South America
2018 Russia - Asia/Europe again (where is Australia, North America)
2022 Qatar - Asia again

didnt Blatter say he wants to rotate (every WC on a different continent) :rolleyes2

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Considering Australia as a continent in the rotation is totally unfair. I mean, who else can host the tournament down there? New Zealand? Papua New Guinea? The Solomon Islands? Fiji?

They should be pooled with Asia, and the Americas should be grouped together, otherwise it'd be the US or Mexico (I don't think Canadians give a shit about football/soccer).

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Considering Australia as as an continent in the rotation is totally unfair. I mean, who else can host the tournament down there? New Zealand? Papua New Guinea? The Solomon Islands? Fiji?

They should be pooled with Asia, and the Americas should be grouped together, otherwise it'd be the US or Mexico (I don't think Canadians give a shit about football/soccer).
You'Re misinformed they really do. Don't look at the NT as an indication, it's just that kids prefer real jobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)