Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Edit: Just found out you're from Bulgaria, which is known to be a backward corrupt nation. Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia are all countries with stronger economies, a much higher standard of living and better job opportunities, they are also countries that attract foreigners from all over the globe to come work and earn a living, much more than Bulgaria.

That is in addition, to these countries having much better infrastructure, better stadiums etc.

Also, Bulgaria isn't that good in football either. All these factors together, and i think you'll never get to see a WC in Bulgaria in this lifetime.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry about that man.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Then the world cup would still be held in Germany (meaning Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and so on and not in Qatar). When the USA hosted the world cup did we have games in American Samoa?
Theoretically you could. And in Hawaii -- it is part of the country. The point is that if you try to gerrymander some arbitrary ruling to prevent World Cup football being played in a place like Qatar, it is only going to become rope you hang yourself with.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Theoretically you could. And in Hawaii -- it is part of the country. The point is that if you try to gerrymander some arbitrary ruling to prevent World Cup football being played in a place like Qatar, it is only going to become rope you hang yourself with.
That's just nonsense. And I am not suggesting any rule. It's just my opinion that the world cup should stay in Europe and America.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Edit: Just found out you're from Bulgaria, which is known to be a backward corrupt nation. Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia are all countries with stronger economies, a much higher standard of living and better job opportunities, they are also countries that attract foreigners from all over the globe to come work and earn a living, much more than Bulgaria.

That is in addition, to these countries having much better infrastructure, better stadiums etc.

Also, Bulgaria isn't that good in football either. All these factors together, and i think you'll never get to see a WC in Bulgaria in this lifetime.
Probably not and that's ok. And don't get started on the economy because we all know why it's good in those countries..

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
i do hope a footballer jumps out of the closet before the wc in qatar and hopefully hell bring his bugger buddy to the wc. lets see the face of those ignorant bastards.

i do like how some argues that money wasnt the [only] reason for qatar winnin. dats denial 101.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Probably not and that's ok. And don't get started on the economy because we all know why it's good in those countries..
have we established that your opinion as a Bulgarian matters very little because you will never host a WC nor is your country any good in football, though?

you know there are two types of countries in this world: there are those capable of hosting WC's and those that are not.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm basically using a foolish argument against itself to prove how foolish it is.
Ah if only I had your immunity... I love foolish arguments :D

- - - Updated - - -

i do hope a footballer jumps out of the closet before the wc in qatar and hopefully hell bring his bugger buddy to the wc. lets see the face of those ignorant bastards.

i do like how some argues that money wasnt the [only] reason for qatar winnin. dats denial 101.
I'm no pro gay when it comes to wide media coverage of their affairs, but I would love this to happen, just for some laughs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
oh and of course the Bulgaria fans are entitled to their opinions when it comes to hosting world cups, its just that their opinions do not matter. Just like our opinions don't matter when it comes to volleyball or whatever it is you guys get to host.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and of course the Bulgaria fans are entitled to their opinions when it comes to hosting world cups, its just that their opinions do not matter. Just like our opinions don't matter when it comes to volleyball or whatever it is you guys get to host.
In general I have nothing against arab football fans. They like Serie A and don't just jack off over the Premiership like Europeans do. And I understand why you are excited about the world cup in Qatar. It's just that you are a douchebag for insulting all European fans.
Besides, what really pisses me off is not that a country that can't ever qualify for a world cup will host, or that its 40 degrees. It's that Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Russia are not democratic countries. And this stuff is also political so countries like that should not be encouraged.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulgaria is not Brazil or Italy in football, but comparing it to UAE is a joke.

enzo

May 14, 2012
True. UAE have fallen back to rank 109, Qatar is on 104, while Bulgaria is on 40, but doesn't necessarily have to do with the decision where the WC takes place.

After all, we all do know it was bought.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Fuck Qatar.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

In general I have nothing against arab football fans. They like Serie A and don't just jack off over the Premiership like Europeans do. And I understand why you are excited about the world cup in Qatar. It's just that you are a douchebag for insulting all European fans.
Besides, what really pisses me off is not that a country that can't ever qualify for a world cup will host, or that its 40 degrees. It's that Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Russia are not democratic countries. And this stuff is also political so countries like that should not be encouraged.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulgaria is not Brazil or Italy in football, but comparing it to UAE is a joke.
Relax, Fred is just annoyed that the Arab World is against gays yet in reality the Arab World and its policies towards women are geared towards a full on sausage fest amongst men :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)