PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because there is an actual shit-ton worth criticising.
Russia has invaded territories from two of their neighbors whose people dared to wish for democracy. Of course everyone will criticize them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #22
    Of course, but my point just was that it's gonna increase nationalistic now more than ever thinking if your country gets shit on from all sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make it any better, but let's not act like Russia is the only one to invade other countries. They just happen to get 2 times the criticism compared to the supposedly good guys.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Certainly not the case, but to me it always looks like Russia is the journos villain of choice and that they enjoy nothing more than pissing off Russia. Don't even bother looking at other countries. Like doping was some russia exclusive problem.

I feel bad for every clean russian athlete who can't win without commentators and audiences raising their eyebrows, thinking he's probably doped anyway. Those athletes are under general suspicion, guilty until proven otherwise.
    Are there any other countries out there running a government level doping scheme?

And yeah, it must suck being born in Russia and wanting to compete clean, I agree. But it's not my fault that I suspect a Russian athlete to be not clean, it's the fault of his country for creating that image.

P.S. if you're thinking about bringing up the argument that I'm from a country that shares a border and has been fucked over by Russia several times, therefore I'm biased, let me do it for you - yeah I am. I love many things about them, but they deserve a lot of shit.

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #24
    Are there any other countries out there running a government level doping scheme?
    Cherry picking one sentence. Not even gonna bother arguing with you.

Like an athlete needs the government backing him up to get his hands on drugs.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Cherry picking one sentence. Not even gonna bother arguing with you.

Like an athlete needs the government backing him up to get his hands on drugs.
    Hey, I'm just jumping on a chance to express my dislike towards mother Russia, not interested in doing much arguing on the subject :D

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #28
    ::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

This thread feels safe.

Imma sit out the hate train in here.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to join @Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus, but be quick and close the door behind you before a Badass, a Vialli, a Hydde or a Nedved slips through.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

This thread feels safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to join @Bianconero_Aus, but be quick and close the door behind you before a Badass slips through.
    [May 2018] I think Sarri could replace Wenger. Bringing Arsenal the long wanted glory just as he did in Napoli. Flair and fancy football. Mastermind. Just think what he could do with players liek Özil, Henrikh mkmkmhkgndiriitiriran and Auba.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

This thread feels safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to join @Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus, but be quick and close the door behind you before a Badass, a Vialli, a Hydde or a Nedved slips through.
    :heart:

It's so boring. Same predictable reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.narcity.com/life/the-wo...-right-now-and-you-can-thank-our-olympic-team
    @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @Bianconero_Aus

We sexy. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Even curlers can be sexy. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)