Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What about the winner (hopefully me) gets a promotion like say something like coach of youth team or assistant, assistant coach.
I'm sorry but there are strict criteria for promotion to the coaching staff, winning bets is not one of them

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

what do you say we bet on who goes further in the CL. if it is chelsea then i become your internet sex slave. if it is juve then you become my internet sex slave.
No

Was just throwing an idea out their ya know? :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
For the people who are so damn desperate to be a moderator. Here are some things to think about:

1. Why the hell would you want to be a moderator?
2. You have to limit and restrict yourself.
3. You cant bash anyone.
4. You have to close threads and crap. That must be extremely boring and a total waste of your life.
5. You get no thanks at all for it.
6. Infact, you'll get raped for it every now and then.
7. The titles are extremely cheesy anyways (no offence Martin :D)
8. If your not addiction now, when your a mod you will be. you have no choice, you have to be here.
9. You cant break the rules and thats 70% of the fun.

However should you still wanna be a mod (I'm looking at you Amr). Here are some tips:

1. Dont ask can you be a mod. Thats suicide.
2. Dont kiss ass thinking that will work
3. Fake it. Re-register under a new name and act the way a good moderator acts, be polite, solve conflicts and pretend you know alot about Juve.
4. Act like you dont care about being a mod. Did any of the current mods spend 6 months begging to become one? I think not.

You'll be a mod in no time :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
:howler:

quite amusing that, since most if its so true.. especially the bit about bashing people.... a good piss take of lilianna every now and again is allowed though.. isn't it? Martinnnnn!!? :scared:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Hey, tell Freddie that there's no way in heaven, earth or hell that Arseanl will get to the semis of the CL.

Then to Nicole, ManU win the CL this season? Don't make me laugh!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
For the people who are so damn desperate to be a moderator. Here are some things to think about:

1. Why the hell would you want to be a moderator?
2. You have to limit and restrict yourself.
3. You cant bash anyone.
4. You have to close threads and crap. That must be extremely boring and a total waste of your life.
5. You get no thanks at all for it.
6. Infact, you'll get raped for it every now and then.
7. The titles are extremely cheesy anyways (no offence Martin :D)
8. If your not addiction now, when your a mod you will be. you have no choice, you have to be here.
9. You cant break the rules and thats 70% of the fun.

However should you still wanna be a mod (I'm looking at you Amr). Here are some tips:

1. Dont ask can you be a mod. Thats suicide.
2. Dont kiss ass thinking that will work
3. Fake it. Re-register under a new name and act the way a good moderator acts, be polite, solve conflicts and pretend you know alot about Juve.
4. Act like you dont care about being a mod. Did any of the current mods spend 6 months begging to become one? I think not.

You'll be a mod in no time :D
Good to see you again, Riv :) I don't know why this is so hard to figure out but what she said is 100% true. It's common sense, people. Think about it, if you were the administrator, what kind of people would you choose to moderate your forum? It's precisely people who don't get excited about the "power" who make good moderators, not those who really really really would like to be one because the latter group is much more likely to abuse their powers for personal gain.

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i'd be a kick-ass mod :cool:
In Neverland maybe.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)