PSG offer for Paul Pogba - Vote (2 Viewers)

PSG offer for Pogba

• Verratti + Cavani + 20m

• Reject offer - Keep Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
People seem to forget we will lose Tevez in under 15 months, Tevez is the better player overall, he creates all our chances, but Cavani is one of the best finishers in the world. He'll be a good replacement and 20M is alot, not to mention Verratti can replace Pogba.
People also seem to forget that this offer is most probably BS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, it's very decent.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli: 138 games(Some as sub) - 104 goals

PSG: 71 games - 40 goals.

Around 360 games and 200 goals in his career. Is this decent?
juve dont need aged players like cavani. canani have made his pockets full of money and it is ovious that he is without any motivation. cavani should come to juve 3 years ago, not now. we disrespect and belittle ourself if we get him.
Aged? Isn't he like 28?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As much as i love Pogba, we'd stupid to reject such an offer.
Yup, as bs as it is.

pogba will not go to fourth-degree league in europe.
Which makes the EPL fifth-degree :seven:

Napoli: 138 games(Some as sub) - 104 goals

PSG: 71 games - 40 goals.

Around 360 games and 200 goals in his career. Is this decent?
It's decent.

I've always contended that Cavani will never perform in his career again or since his time at Napoli. It was the right environment, the right squad, and employed in the right way.

That said, at PSG he's contending with Ibra playing the position that he'd prefer to play -- so he has to play off to the wing, which is also where he isn't as effective for the Uruguay NT.

I'd think Cavani could have more upside if we played in his preferred position. But no way will anyone ever see him play again to his Napoli standards.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No way is this true. Cavani plus money, maybe. But adding their best young talent Veratti to the mix? That's just taking it too far.

If it were true, and I'm sure it isn't, I would take such a deal if I were Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The 4-3-1-2 with Verratti pulling the strings, between Vidal and Marchisio, with some new AM (from the 20 mil), and a partnership of Cavani - Morata up front would be very interesting. The off-ball movement, work, and sheer athleticism of those two forwards playing together would be insane. Our counters would be like lightning bolts. Teams wouldn't know what hit them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In the next few years we have to replace Pirlo, Tevez, Pogba(if he leaves) and maybe Morata(if Real decides to take him back)while adding a new trequartista. Getting Cavani and Verratti would be quality replacements to 2 of those issues.

But who would replace Pogba? Verratti is essentially Pirlo's replacement in the middle.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No way is this true. Cavani plus money, maybe. But adding their best young talent Veratti to the mix? That's just taking it too far.

If it were true, and I'm sure it isn't, I would take such a deal if I were Juve.
Cavani's wages would be a huge issue, but in general I agree.

But seriously, it's not real.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What annoys me, is the disgusting peasantry around here.

IF, we have to sell Pogba, we will allways lose, a great deal. Selling, is allways going to be worse for us.

So IF Paul wants to go, this offer is still extremely shitty.

Thing is, the poll has the choise of not selling Pogba. Wich is offcourse the far better option. So i'm hoping people misread the poll. Cause those that didnt vote for "Dont sell Pogba, we got this option" are disgusting peasanted faggots of shithole, that should murder themselves with their own feces and then fuck off and die..

Yeah, you disgust me that much. I tought everybody here wanted the best for juventus

The best is Pogba stays as long as we got the option.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

IF, we have to sell Pogba, we will allways lose, a great deal. Selling, is allways going to be worse for us.

Thing is, the poll has the choise of not selling Pogba. Wich is offcourse the far better option. So i'm hoping people misread the poll. Cause those that didnt vote for "Dont sell Pogba, we got this option" are disgusting peasanted faggots of shithole, that should murder themselves with their own feces and then fuck off and die..

Yeah, you disgust me that much. I tought everybody here wanted the best for juventus

Seriously? If pogba were to be sold, you think cavani, veratti and 20m is not a good enough deal? I'm a french supporter and pogba is one of my favourite players, burbut even i think you're deluded.

I mean i can definitely understand, if you said you wouldn't sell pogba for that offer, but if he's going to be sold, that deal is better than anything you could get for him

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

:sergio:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Seriously? If pogba were to be sold, you think cavani, veratti and 20m is not a good enough deal? I'm a french supporter and pogba is one of my favourite players, burbut even i think you're deluded.

I mean i can definitely understand, if you said you wouldn't sell pogba for that offer, but if he's going to be sold, that deal is better than anything you could get for him
People expect clubs to pay us 150 mill :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

What i am saying is that keeping Pogba is better then getting Cavani, Verratti and 20 mil.

And that if pogba wants to leave, we wont get that much

Therefore, we will allways lose when we sell pogba. We will allways get some shit+cash that is inferior to keeping pogba. And therefore, when having the option to keep Pogba, its retarded to consider his sale

Cause a sale will never be positive for us

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We sell the number one midfield talent for a top 5 midfield talent a striker who knows how to tear up the league and a nice cash injection? Yeah, terrible deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)