Ps2 Vs Pc (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ask yourself how many different things you can/want to do on a computer and see if you can do all those things on a ps2..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well, once you buy it will you have the money to buy games? if not go with the pc, but if you do then get the ps2 (pretend it doesnt rhyme)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
PCs have much more potential power than PS2, and can be constantly upgraded.

PS2s are designed for games and usually get the new titles before PC, unless the game isn't going to be published on PS2 at all.

Maybe this doesn't come into consideration for some people, but if you don't have a mod chip, PS2 games are much more expensive than PC games (for me)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
PCs have much more potential power than PS2, and can be constantly upgraded.

PS2s are designed for games and usually get the new titles before PC, unless the game isn't going to be published on PS2 at all.

Maybe this doesn't come into consideration for some people, but if you don't have a mod chip, PS2 games are much more expensive than PC games (for me)

where do i get a mod chip?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
You can play playstation games on PC if I recall correctly.
i was trying to make that work. i got an emulator and all but i never got it working correctly

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
You can play playstation games on PC if I recall correctly.
There's dozens of emulators out there, but they're never 100 stable so it's not the same. I don't recall seeing a working PS2 emulator

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
ask yourself:

does your PC meet the requirements of most games out on the market now,or is it degenerating into a heap of scrap metal?

if it's just a matter of upgrading from a Geforce MX4200 to a FX5900,go with the PS2.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
It depends for what do you want to improve your PC. If you want to improve it just for games, then better go and buy a PS2.
Games? don't be ridiculous, surely he's trying to shave precious milliseconds off his Microsoft Word load times ;)

May 30, 2004
omprove pc .. i got ps2 but i get too lazy to go to da tv hook da cords and play i prefer playing on pc minimizing da game checking how much juvy s winning and put some shi* to download and get back to da game... think about it .. i use da ps2 for da winning elevens and gta vice and da other stuff dat doesnt release on pc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)