Proteins question (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2004
I've been working out hard for the past 4 months. I've seen some very nice results, i can move my pecs now!!! Im impressed. Anyways can anyone tell me what this means?

a gram of protein per pound per day?

What do they mean by that. What should I eat and how much of it. I do about 2 hours of Work out everyday.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zlatan är Kung
Dec 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    tränar du verkligen 2timmar varje dag? najs.
    :down: ja. Not EVERYDAY. I work different muscle every time. I run for about 30-45 minutes. Then Workout. I do it slowly.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I've got a hint for you. Buy protein powder and mix it with milk everyday. Take about 1dl of powder with 4dl of milk two or three times a day. Take a look of the products first though. www.fast.fi (det är också på svenska!) Then buy creatine and look at the instructions. Good luck with your workout! :thumb:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Zlatan, take pro after you finish your working, mix it with Milk...and after you finish, eat like 3 or 4 eggs....or if you cant, eat anything like bread, the point is you eat after you finish...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++

:down: ja. Not EVERYDAY. I work different muscle every time. I run for about 30-45 minutes. Then Workout. I do it slowly.
    do the cardio exercises after training, I know it is tough but it gives better results

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan är Kung ] ++

So what has 165 grams of protein?
    The guys are right, protein powder and/or creatine is the way to go. Red meat is the biggest natural source of protein, but fish is good too.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ha! You primitive folk and your protein-based diets. Don't you realize the next wave is designer diets based on individual amino acids? It's the single malt scotch of the body building era!

Me? I eat 1g of glutamic acid per pound per day, and now my head is swollen to the size of a dumptruck mixer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)