Project dolphin (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
project dolphin was a cool name, when i first saw the thread i thougt you had some grand evil scheme Martin....:D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Oh thats not so bad...i thought you meant this week :D

Speaking of keystrokes, I got a Gyration keyboard and mouse for Christmas and its wonderful. The keyboard is wireless and it's tiny, about the size of a laptop keyboard. Typing on it takes a little getting used to, but because its so small you can type in bed or anywhere else, you can even put it away in a drawer when you aren't using it.

The mouse is the best part. It too is wireless and it has a gyroscope in it, so you can use it in thin air, you don't need to have it on a surface. All you do is move your wrist and the cursor moves along with you. Of course you can use it flat as it is an optical mouse too. It really is a great product, I encourage everyone too look into it.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I think it was $100, I don't know how much that is in whatever currency Norway uses (Euros?)

Its still new though so I'm sure the price will fall over the next few months...

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    A bit steep for now. How do you rate the performance of the mouse? Precision?

Url?

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    The mouse is pretty good, although sometimes it gets a little slow when i have a bunch of programs running, I think I'm gonna be able to fix it. Precision wise its great, although using it in midair takes some getting used to, I'm still not very good at it.

http://www.gyration.com/

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    I think it was $100, I don't know how much that is in whatever currency Norway uses (Euros?)
    we use Norske kroner, or Norwegian kroners, you might have seen the seinfeld where Elaine and David Puddy go to Norway and talk about our weird coins with holes in them.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #14
    Btw the dolphin is dead, too many people were interested in participating so the server couldn't take the load and was shut down :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)