Problem (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I didn't wanna start a new thread about this

Why is it that at any given time during the day, clicking on "Currently Active Users" shows that at least 20 Guests are "viewing an attachment in players and famillies and girlfriends"? Are there actually that many people viewing that thread 24/7, or is something fishy going on?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
how interesting can players families be ? imo
Well, the "girlfriends" part should be interesting. Even though I haven't looked into that thread since I first registered in February.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Why is it that at any given time during the day, clicking on "Currently Active Users" shows that at least 20 Guests are "viewing an attachment in players and famillies and girlfriends"? Are there actually that many people viewing that thread 24/7, or is something fishy going on?
Might be a bug yeah. Either that or we got a bunch of googler's on our hands :D

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

i'm confused with that too :confused:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    they jus wanna check out the girlfriends :p

it's a gr8 thread though

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think most of the guests there are those who simply googled for "families & g-friends".

For a newcomer not fluent in forum's structure getting from the front juventuz home page to that thread will be a little complicated.

That's how I found this forum- through search of Juventus information.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    That's how I found this forum- through search of Juventus information.
    Me too, but how many people do you really think google "families and girlfriends"?? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)