Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is PES2021 the same game as 2020? (Havent played in the 2020 at all while 2019 I played very little) - This game is way too easy as I immediately beat Barcelona 3-0 with a Ronaldo hattrick

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did you play it on superstar difficulty? If not play on superstar, and later legendary difficulty (what I play on).

Also yeah pes 21 is 90% of pes 20, they didn't want to develop a totally new game, and just made minor changes, and said will dedicate all resources on pes 2022 for ps5 next year.

Apr 15, 2006
Did you play it on superstar difficulty? If not play on superstar, and later legendary difficulty (what I play on).

Also yeah pes 21 is 90% of pes 20, they didn't want to develop a totally new game, and just made minor changes, and said will dedicate all resources on pes 2022 for ps5 next year.
Also, the PES 2022 will run on Unreal Engine, so hope that makes a huge difference!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
pes2021 is too easy. I use the same tactic to play online and on legendary offline.

Just get De Bruyne as a DM; and then play MBABU (speed 99 acc 99) as a striker.

Long lofted through ball from KDB and MBabu will sprint past the defense and score. After that, past around goalkeeper and defense to win 1-0

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
pes2021 is too easy. I use the same tactic to play online and on legendary offline.

Just get De Bruyne as a DM; and then play MBABU (speed 99 acc 99) as a striker.

Long lofted through ball from KDB and MBabu will sprint past the defense and score. After that, past around goalkeeper and defense to win 1-0
Lol. When I played PES 2010 key player for me was Giovinco for the same reason. SPEED AND ACCELERATION. I played him on the wing and he was providing assists for Amauri or Iaquinta.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Efootball is out for free boys. Been reading a lot of comments about the game and they're all very different. A lot of hate but also positive stuff saying it has potential. Anyone has tried to play a bit so far?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Efootball is out for free boys. Been reading a lot of comments about the game and they're all very different. A lot of hate but also positive stuff saying it has potential. Anyone has tried to play a bit so far?
I have.

I wish I hadn't...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Its an unfinished mess of a brief demo , released quick just to get the deadline of releasing same time as FIFA. Few months in to next year, it may become a decent game. But right now, it isnt.
Some popular streamers who were given this game couple weeks ago say it's now like a different game than the one they tried before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)