Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, practice alot with different players to get a feel for it.

I like to turn with the back towards the defender alot.

Example i run with cuadrado at the right wing, so i'll drop the accelerator and turn clockways. but usually, its a great idea to hold up the ball, and send the other wide player through.

in the midfield, i like to recieve the pass with defender in the back, then wait untill hes close, turn away 160° and floor it down the middle

Watch out with sprinting, as you'll certainly will kick it too far and the defender steps in before you can move

With dybala'esqye players in the center. Sprint when there is space, and when there isnt, make 90° turns when you expect a defender to come in and turn back 90° to continue path

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #322
    A couple of dribble fakes coming in from the corner of the penalty area and I get a decent shot attempt off with Dybala or Berardi. The defenders are good though, they can block quite a few. Practice that deep curling shot, reverse Del Piero zone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Dybala is just too easy despite his thin frame, piss my brothers off every time I have Juve. I don't know how a game can capture his natural playing style so perfect.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Well said, some are hard to dribble with but as general rule release sprint button and suprise defender with quick change of pace. Release the particular strength of who you are using.

In a nutshell:tup:

But moving at an angle, and turning with your back to the defender, makes it much better to keep the ball, if you turn inwards, he'll recover it

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is just too easy despite his thin frame, piss my brothers off every time I have Juve. I don't know how a game can capture his natural playing style so perfect.

Its amazingly good at that. The movement aswel

Dybala has that perfect massive boost of pace, but low lasting pace compared to Cuadrado and is easily brushed aside.

But in the center, o god... 2 twitst and a flick, and a finesse shot into the corner.

Not to mention, the through balls. I highly recommend going for a fast striker to alternate with higuain (Morata is cheap and highly underrated) cause of that high lifted through passing you have with Dybala.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #325
    In a nutshell:tup:

But moving at an angle, and turning with your back to the defender, makes it much better to keep the ball, if you turn inwards, he'll recover it

- - - Updated - - -

Its amazingly good at that. The movement aswel

Dybala has that perfect massive boost of pace, but low lasting pace compared to Cuadrado and is easily brushed aside.

But in the center, o god... 2 twitst and a flick, and a finesse shot into the corner.

Not to mention, the through balls. I highly recommend going for a fast striker to alternate with higuain (Morata is cheap and highly underrated) cause of that high lifted through passing you have with Dybala.
    It's because of his great Explosive Power stat (90), really makes a difference in those tight spaces.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    It's because of his great Explosive Power stat (90), really makes a difference in those tight spaces.
    No game has ever done that as good as PES tbh

i also absolutely love their version of Ronaldo nazario.

im fielding a CF, advanced RM, and an SS to the side. its insane

I either go higuain CF, Morata SS(left) and drill in crosses all day (morata's positioning in pes is what the hell amazing)

or Ronaldo CF, dybala SS, and send him through the defence all day, or unbalance the defence, lay it to dybala, evade player and curl it

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    They had some open beta shenanigans July I know, but other then that, not sure, guessing somewhere between 24-30th august as usual? Game releases 13-15th sep I'm presuming.

Honestly I'm more hyped by 2k18 this year, I'm growing tired of the insane amount of effort I have to put in tracking down and fixing option files just get my optional feel for realistic teams and players.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #338
    I do it for one patch and then don't bother afterwards, once I've got the kits and emblems I'm fine with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)