Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (94 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really liked 16, but found the goalkeepers frustrating. Also never really bothered with patches and stuff anymore. I don't know, I'm not that excited about games these days anymore. I guess I've overdone it :D.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #283
    The keepers were a total joke on 16, tbh they had never been that great on PES but the constant parrying into a striker was a serious problem. They are a lot better on 17, in fact some of the saves are a bit too incredible.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    16 was far superior to 15
    I'm talking about the PC version. It came out full of bugs and issues, so i didnt bother.

I want to play PES17, but apparently it has quite a good crackprotection on it, and all the torrents require you to fill in fake surveys for the serial

- - - Updated - - -

Ill put it right here

If anyone can get me a way to get a cracked PES 2017 working on pc, lemme know

May 23, 2013
    I'm talking about the PC version. It came out full of bugs and issues, so i didnt bother.

I want to play PES17, but apparently it has quite a good crackprotection on it, and all the torrents require you to fill in fake surveys for the serial

- - - Updated - - -

Ill put it right here

If anyone can get me a way to get a cracked PES 2017 working on pc, lemme know
    Iv heard of how trash it is on PC in the past. Better off updating Pes 6 every year instead lol

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    So since there is no pirated version and i'm at home following an accident, i decided to buy it instead.
    ...to find out juve isnt officially licenced. we are called 'PM black/white'.
    Luckely, there is allready a patch out that fixes all the licencing bullshit. For both offline and online play.

Gotto say, the default formation for juve is not representative at all. 3-5-2 but narrow as fuck, dybala goes deep and higuain comes close.

Decided to fuck that sideways and go with my preferred formation, for which juve was surprisingly well set up in PES

---------------Buffon

Alves - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro

--------Marchiso - Pjanic

-Cuadrado - Dybala - Pjaca

------------Higuain

That worked superb

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #287
    @Osman

Juve Primavera team export: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vpgsefn6b3u81t6/JUVEPRIMAVERA.bin This goes over the fake Euro league team FC Meuchawyz.

Pretty difficult trying to keep the players in line with the extremely stingy Konami ratings for young players, but I think I highlighted the better attributes of most well enough.

I suppose Kean will turn into an absolute monster on the game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Who do overwrite them over? Will try when I get home, but using Cristianos Of and he has alot of teams.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #290
    @Osman - if it overwrites another team there's not a lot I can do. I think a few OFs use the team I chose as Ludogorets, but I've been picking my own here and there depending on what teams I want. If it does clash with one of Cristiano's then one option is to import the Primavera team, then copy base players over the top of "ML Youth" players, then go back and re-import the single team you had previously in that spot over the top of Juve Primavera, from Cristiano's OF. That would only take about 5-10 mins.

In fact that is probably a more realistic way if you are playing ML. For now I just made the team as playable and set their formation, but I might do that myself. Unfortunately you can't export "ML Youth".

@Zacheryah - if you are on PS4 you can save the team to a USB and import over the top of a fake team (in this case I chose FC Meuchawyz [Other European teams]), then just change the logo and kits to Juve's.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That sounds confusing, the 2nd part of it, will holler at you when I sit down to do it for step by step explanation. Probably Monday when im off work.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #293
    1. Import Juve Primavera
    2. (if it clashes) Base copy Juve Primavera players over fake players in Other > ML Youth (Europe/Asia/Americas) or as new free agents
    3. Re-import the team it copied over from Cristiano's latest OF.

This way you'll have the Primavera players in your game to use in ML one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, i used the big patch for PC and got all names and logo's
    I'm sure there is an equivalent method for PC if you just want to pick and choose team .bin files, unfortunately this won't work at all on PC, and I doubt someone else out there has made this team :D

I remember now why I hardly do any editing anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Done it now, base copy them over ml youth Europe.

Like your stats for Kastanos, Rogério and Kean.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Thought I'd try something new this year. Used to play PES a long time ago and has since been playing FIFA. Played both demos this year and felt more enjoy playing PES, so I bought it.

Instant regret.

The game engine is by far better, PES is a better at football and I have no doubt about it. Especially AI in terms of positioning and running. I like to play short passing games and take my time but it is hard in FIFA because the AI is poor, whereas in PES I was amazed by the contrast. So much smoother passing game! I can't dribble cone even if I wanted to, but at least I can pass the ball around it.

I hate playing against CPU. It is either playing with a friend or online, otherwise I don't play. I may add that I play irregularly (like one game a week). But there is no freaking anyone else playing this game online it seems. I sit like a dumb f**k for 20 minutes waiting to play someone. I've even started playing FIFA16 once because I got so annoyed. I don't wanna spend another five zillion bucks on a game I don't play frequently so I am stuck with this piece of crap. Yes, I want to add, this is of course not PES fault but of the lack of players. Nevertheless it seriously annoys me. If you are going to play against CPU - take this game over FIFA every day of the week. If you are looking for jabbering online, go for FIFA.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Very recognisable. Altho i will say that i find it infuriating how player selection works sometimes

You pass a ball, it gets blocked and is rolling towards a player. You want to select a closer player cause its better or the CPU will be there first.
    Doesnt work in PES, it will not change to the other player, and when it does, it takes ages before he'll respond.

Fifa used to have this issue, but they added some option that makes players naturally continue their movement when you select them so it doesnt "brainfreezes" for a second, and they immediatly are available to change their trajectory towards the ball.

I'm missing that quite alot here.

Seeing Pescara passing it out of defence like it was 2002 milan is also irritating at times.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Seeing Pescara passing it out of defence like it was 2002 milan is also irritating at times.
    :lol: I know it all too well.

I guess it's simply hard to do simulate that in a Computer game, it's just Pescara - sure, but it's still a team full of pro's.
    So what are you gonna do? make em misplace every second pass? it's a annoying, but somewhat understandable.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    :lol: I know it all too well.

I guess it's simply hard to do simulate that in a Computer game, it's just Pescara - sure, but it's still a team full of pro's.
    So what are you gonna do? make em misplace every second pass? it's a annoying, but somewhat understandable.
    Set up shop, play very aggressive but coherent, longball it under pressure.

tiktiktiktiktiktiktiktik past the midfield tiktiktiklayofftiktikshot

Is not pescara

OH SHIT, BETTER HOOF IT, *buffon comes out and takes it* is more realistic

For example : "OH SHIT, BETTER HOOF IT, *buffon comes out, misses the ball, pescara scores* :tup:

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #299
    You pass a ball, it gets blocked and is rolling towards a player. You want to select a closer player cause its better or the CPU will be there first.
    Doesnt work in PES, it will not change to the other player, and when it does, it takes ages before he'll respond.
    Go to Edit Personal Data and change "Cursor Change" from "Semi-Assist" to "Unassisted". As soon as you tap L1 it will change to closest player to the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)