Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You can. You can edit their positions depending on what phase it is, different fluids formations of when you have the ball and when you don't (you have to tick it on). So you can position Sandro as winger when you are in possession, and defender when you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy explains it better:

I for example at times I do an Allegri, I change between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 depending on what phase it is. The former when I have the ball, the latter when I dont.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You can. You can edit their positions depending on what phase it is, different fluids formations of when you have the ball and when you don't (you have to tick it on). So you can position Sandro as winger when you are in possession, and defender when you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy explains it better:

I for example at times I do an Allegri, I change between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 depending on what phase it is. The former when I have the ball, the latter when I dont.
Thanks man.

Jan 5, 2007
Do anyone play master league original squad, god damn the youth academy after you reach seria a give you so much op players.

My GK is 82 overal and he is 18, i got p.canavaro, izco amauri de cegli maggio and litchestiener all 16 years old above 70 overal

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #250

Demo out this week as well.

Looks like this will be even better than 2016. Hopefully they sort out the online problems.

The keepers look a lot better. That was the most irritating thing for me in 2016.

Player models...damn.

we2017_3d-photo-scan-images_suarez_l.jpg

we2017_3d-photo-scan-images_neymar_l.jpg

Barfa at least...

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #254
    Sucks that FIFA got the exclusive license for Juventus, now Serie A has PM Black White for Juve (lol), and still a fake Sassuolo, like last year. Seems like the two brands are going to start snapping up individual licenses, PES started this aggressively, but individual team fans lose out. PES has Barfa, Liverlol, Dortmund and random SA teams with exclusives.

Still, 98% of it is easily editable in PES. That bridges a gap FIFA doesn't. Shame to lose J Stadium and the commentary "Juventus", though.

The demo is really good, I've already pre-ordered. Editing looks like it has been made even more accessible, and easier to download (straight to USB files). Unrestricted sharing across regions, up to 1000 editable kits now, because you can use 1024x1024 res now as well as the previous 2048x2048 (makes sense to use the bigger files on teams you care about). Editable youth team players for ML. Editable managers, who can move to other teams in career/ML. Lots of little things that add a bit more realism.

Shame the game is plastered with Barcelona stuff, but this was a strong marketing move by Konami.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It's very sad PES taking step back on licenses. Losing Juve, Bayern, Real and few others, also most of the SA teams and Libertadores license to boot.

Really dumb to the step back, I hope the dumb Barca exclusive deal isn't the reason since it's bound to be expensive. I mean they had them licensed previous years so exclusive sponsorship would dumb as fuck reason to lose other licenses for.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #256
    FIFA paying more for licenses will be the reason. But like I said, licenses mean a lot less to PES than they do for FIFA.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thats true, but its sad to lose the few you have, we already have so few leagues and teams licensed, why the fuck is the point of losing more of them? It just takes away so much from interaction, its not everyone who buy PES will sift through sites just to find the suitable patch (not sure if they allow OF yet) and edit files that will fix correct teams etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    They lose big clubs (Bayern, Juve, Real) and gain Leverkusen, Liverpool and Dortmund. That's a loss for me.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
    tried the pc demo, what a joke... I don't know if the demo is indicative with the current gen console version but if it indeed then pes is really dead, because for the first time I feel better with playing fifa than pes, the only thing fifa 17 demo lack is pes player id feeling, however overal fifa players feel just right now compared to years ago when they felt like ice skating on the field, while on pes 17 pc demo they feel sluggish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)