Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (3 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #221
    I'll see the mess for myself later today. I'm hearing different things from different people, some are saying their edits in fake teams have been left alone, but it's shite either way.

Maybe I'll go and play NBA 2K as my occasional sports sim after this. FIFA is a good game but I just don't like the way it plays as much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It's a joke, I'm missing transfers I updated myself for teams I have to redo all over, BECAUSE a transfer update patch I looked forward fpr a month and half (for stuff they should had there for release) fvcked it up for me , you can't write this shit up.

I didn't know it was the transfer deadline ones until you said it, but noticed alot of em as unupdated ones. It was bizzare as first impression seeing no Hernanes and Lemina and seeing Isla and DC.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    My feeling is inline with most these guys:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=99076

This is the first time I ever feel this is my last PES, but it really is.

You just cant take this amount of constant shitting on you by the company thats supposed to give you basic service but only make it worse on every step. No amount of liking the gameplay as it has to this point makes this acceptable (and even that, the goalies are a joke and zero freekicks/reprimands, huge gameplan flaws). I mean atleast in PS3 days I could download options files and make THEIR failures unhappen with the hardwork of someone else. But you cant even have that glimmer of hope, not only is full option files not allowed in PS4, but the manual changes you can make is limited this edition compared to last, in terms of kits/images you can import. Why you ask? Too make it worse for their consumers ofcourse, its the most sound bussiness plan imagineable...

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio: :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Sold it and got myself FIFA... Never going back again to pes. Yes I liked the gameplay a lot but keepers are such a joke it's not even funny. And not updating the roster with the first download after 1.5 months is a real joke

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #226
    I know Paul from pesgaming, I feel a bit sorry for anyone admin/mod on a PES forum right now, it's a shitfest.

The transfer thing would be half as bad if the menu interface for actually making transfers wasn't appalling itself.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #227
    It's a joke, I'm missing transfers I updated myself for teams I have to redo all over, BECAUSE a transfer update patch I looked forward fpr a month and half (for stuff they should had there for release) fvcked it up for me , you can't write this shit up.

I didn't know it was the transfer deadline ones until you said it, but noticed alot of em as unupdated ones. It was bizzare as first impression seeing no Hernanes and Lemina and seeing Isla and DC.
    You'll enjoy this:

They are now releasing DP2.0 to fix the missing transfers :lol: Also, you need to not edit a single thing until this second DP is released, because you can salvage the data lost when DP1.0 was applied by applying DP2.0 and then loading the Backup Edit Data file. If you edit anything in-between DP1.0 and DP2.0 it basically overwrites the original Backup Edit Data file and all your old edits are gone forever.

Can you imagine all the people who spent hours editing faces, lost all their faces, and then went back in the last 24 hours and started editing some more? I bet they feel like crying. I'm not even going to touch this game until DP2.0 comes out.

Oh, and they still haven't fixed the Serie B teams, from what I've read. Fake Brescia is in "Other European Teams" which is easy enough to fix by moving them, but there is still fake Catania and Teramo in Serie B, with their players sent to Free Agents. What a mess.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    You'll enjoy this:

They are now releasing DP2.0 to fix the missing transfers :lol: Also, you need to not edit a single thing until this second DP is released, because you can salvage the data lost when DP1.0 was applied by applying DP2.0 and then loading the Backup Edit Data file. If you edit anything in-between DP1.0 and DP2.0 it basically overwrites the original Backup Edit Data file and all your old edits are gone forever.

Can you imagine all the people who spent hours editing faces, lost all their faces, and then went back in the last 24 hours and started editing some more? I bet they feel like crying. I'm not even going to touch this game until DP2.0 comes out.

Oh, and they still haven't fixed the Serie B teams, from what I've read. Fake Brescia is in "Other European Teams" which is easy enough to fix by moving them, but there is still fake Catania and Teramo in Serie B, with their players sent to Free Agents. What a mess.
    thats very disappointing...we all know PES has the best gameplay but the matchmaking is terrible (i have the worst internet) but I kinda regret not getting FIFA just to fuck around with friends..

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #232
    DP2.0 is going to be 'sometime this year'. What a farce. I guess I'm abandoning this game until December. There is enough other stuff coming out anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    DP2.0 is going to be 'sometime this year'. What a farce. I guess I'm abandoning this game until December. There is enough other stuff coming out anyway.
    :sergio:

I have Witcher 3 and MGS5 to start and finish, but lately for years been so jaded/unfocused in games that PES been my only constant reason to power up the console. Sucks that they ruin that for me now.

zebrettino

Aug 4, 2012
    I'm still playing PES 2013, but the addition of more leagues and the great reviews 2016 got made me want to pick it up... until I remembered that I don't have Xbox One or PS4 or a decent computer, so there's not much point. But it sounds like there are a lot of problems with the data packs, as usual... I swear Konami is its own worst enemy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)