Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (3 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #184
    :lol:

Juve faces for y'all bitches.

Of the players without faces, Lemina is the only one who looks nothing like him. In fact, Audero's face build is brilliant.

Taking into account that currently in game Lemina is just some kid at Marseille. He may well have a face scan when the roster DLC comes out and he's moved to Juve.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I score with almost every cross from Cuadrado to Mandzukic/Morata. It's so easy to score, really frustrating easy. I'm gonna throw this away and buy me FIFA 16.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Whatever it is, it needs sorting badly. I score for fun in super star. I still lose games (3 losses so far), and concead plenty, but scoring/shooting is way too easy so far.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Yup, stopped my ml because of it. What usually used to be a well fought, close tactical match on super star now turned into la liga high scoring games, they literally can not save anything at the moment.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    that is really bad

and for a AAA company to do shady shit like that even though they said they are no longer working on big titles, is quite disheartening..

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #195
    I expect PES 2017 to be the shit, if Konami are being serious, but you get the feeling they are happy with their bit of money from this franchise.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Honestly i'll be switching back to fifa as soon as possible. I was sick of fifa, but pes has nothing to do with football, it's more like a super Mario football edition. Scoring from nearly every shot , keepers suck ass... I played for some hours now, even though I thought it was great in the beginning, it turned out to be way worser than fifa. Fifa is 10 times more realistic than this.
    Oh and updating the roster at the end of October Fuck off

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    Reading this thread makes me feel good knowing that I choose FIFA over PES this year. PES was getting great reviews left and right, which was very convincing. Even I thought the Demo on PS4 was really good and better than FIFA. But yet again, I think FIFA beats PES as an overall package and def best bang for your buck. You get kits, UT (if you play it), real roster updates, real names, online play, more populated multiplayer, etc. Not trying to turn this into a pissing match, you play whatever you want but it seems really disappointing at how Konami are sort of just brushing this franchaise aside for the moment. Youd think they would update the game asap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I expect PES 2017 to be the shit, if Konami are being serious, but you get the feeling they are happy with their bit of money from this franchise.
    Konami are unambitious as fuck, so I expect them to continue to complete mismanage their golden goose (after MGS is no more).

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    :lol:

Juve faces for y'all bitches.

Of the players without faces, Lemina is the only one who looks nothing like him. In fact, Audero's face build is brilliant.

Taking into account that currently in game Lemina is just some kid at Marseille. He may well have a face scan when the roster DLC comes out and he's moved to Juve.
    Are those post-mortem pitcures? :lol:

Licht looks like that little kid from the original The Omen movie. Mandzukic got 10 years younger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)