Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (2 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Im pretty sure you download it via pc onto a USB and then plug your USB into your PS4. Then somewhere on PES there should be an option to upload files? I'm just guessing but I'm sure its something along those lines.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #165
    Yeah there will be option files for PS4, but I wouldn't expect any complete ones (full Bundesliga/other league, all kits/names/emblems etc) for a few weeks. After all this takes a lot of people many hours and days to do.

You can probably find ones with the basics on around now, but copies of the game have only been in the hands of editors for a week at most.

Just make sure that you format your USB drive to exFAT, I've found that this is most useful for this type of transfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like hassel.
    Hassle is doing it yourself (hours/days), this is a case of downloading an option file to a USB and copy/pasting over the top of your existing option file in the game. I'll add links when I see good ones.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I have the game, just couple games so far, and like very much everything excepts its too easy to shoot(score and rare to see fouls. But overall ball physique and everything else game related is sweet.

But it will allways remain AN UTTER UTTER JOKE with everything non gameplay related. Not only is a bigger joke license wise then usual (not even right color scheme with EPL teams so have to edit colours itself first...)Why is it hard to not update transfers when you release a game after season started? I mean FFS, lots of these transfers happend in May-June, you mean to tell me you cant do it correctly when you release the game 3-4 months later???

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It's a joke editing wise. I just downloaded some kit pack someone done for EPL. Also downloaded team emblems, competition logos and so on. But OFCOURSE there is a limit to how many images you can import (Btw I had to individually put in every single kit image in game, ugh. ..), as soon as I was done with kits, first team emblem I tried to implement said no more room to paste image, like really, wtf...

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #171
    The tranfer end of things is pathetic. Dont know why there isnt an online update for such things anyway.
    Transfers will be fixed soon, Konami are just focusing on the online issues first. This update will also fix the Brazilian league players who have fake names.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #173
    I'm reading mixed things about option file availability, looks like thus far there isn't the option for it, only manual input, but that will most likely change.

There is a Load/Save option for Edit Data, so I can't see why there wouldn't be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    There may bebe a patch eventually and they should hopefully work now. I downloaded a kit pack for EPL that looks good, but it was all manual input which was a bitch. I have bleak hopes for option files if this is how they will all be done, plus the images that can be imported was very limited to just one league so imagine an option file that has several leagues...no hope...

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #175
    Did you notice that Serie B was wrong? They still have Catania and Teramo in there, and a fake place holder team last on the list. Brescia, Ascoli and Virtus Entella all need adding.

Same as last year, they release an unfinished game to release before FIFA, and then update the hell out of it. By the time it is finished I'm sure it will be good, in November or whatever.

The licensing issues are what they are, but no one is going to have a full option file out a week after release. I just edit a few things I like to use often and then get a good OF a couple of months later.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah option files take a while, but now its needed more because there's TOO MUCH MISSING.

Also first impression are key, HUGE amount of unupdated transfers (litterally some that occured april-may, wtf), and a small thing like not even the right colour scheme for the unlicensed teams is offputting, you are supposed to attract new costumers but they make it harder and harder. I cant with good merit convince new players to try the game when this is what they first encounter basically.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #177
    Thing is Konami know that a lot of interest in PES centres around the editing community. Also we don't know what pressure they are put under when it comes to licensing from these leagues. If it looks too much like Arsenal or Liverpool or whatever then maybe it's an issue, but it is a pain in the ass when it comes to the in-game experience. Arsenal fans wearing orange :D

PES is getting to the point now (on PS4) where it is completely open end in terms of editing, I've seen a full Hong Kong league made, but casual sports gamers won't like it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    So I'm playing Master league with Juve. First half I lead vs Bologna 7-1...sub out Morata cuz the glorious fool scores 4 goals as a left winger...

I figure I'm gonna take the piss and insert few duds, Sturaro, Padoin and Zaza. Colour me suprised when I finish the game 15-2 (record vs AI) and the white Anelka Zaza has 3 assists, 8 shots and scores 7...

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #179
    Scoring is too easy, the shooting is FIFA power but with PES goalkeepers, unfair.

That said I had a little mess around with Sassuolo against some mediocre Eredivisie teams on Top Player and it was a lot more challenging, even the AI score with nearly every shot. Konami need to nerf that.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    You know ML is joke when you play with QPR and loan Asamoah, Caceres and buy Cuardado, Isco and Berardi, all in one season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)