Pro Evo Soccer 2009 (6 Viewers)

OP
Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    I can't wait for the Demo to be relased..

Althoguh the official game will release in les than a month..
    The Demo was promised to be released 10 days ago,
    for an unknown reason Konami didnt release it though, i wonder why...

I hope that means the game itself wont be delayed...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced the availability of a playable demo of its forthcoming PES 2009 title for PLAYSTATIONR3, Xbox 360 and PC on 2nd October.

Due for release on 17th October, PES 2009 marks the triumphant return of what is regarded as the most realistic football title for any format. Users will be treated to an expansive playable demo of the new title, with the bespoke version offering a full five-minute Exhibition multiplayer match.

Players will be able to select fully licensed Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Barcelona club teams, or the licensed Italian or French national sides. The demo will allow users an early taste of the all-new elements set to further bolster PES 2009's reputation as the definitive football game. All new visuals with completely remodeled players and animations, and new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves more realistically have been included, while the AI of the CPU sides has been enhanced to provide an ever evolving challenge.

The PES 2009 demo will also include promotional videos detailing the new game's 'Become a Legend' and online 'Legends' modes, which see the player controlling just one player within a team and attempting to forge a career in football. Starting as a promising 17-year-old, players must force their way into the first team and produce a series of blistering performances which will ultimately result to a move to one of Europe's biggest sides. Or, on the flipside, poor performances can see a player struggling in the lower leagues and eventually being released.

Finally been announced, although a week later than I initially anticipated.

OP
    Cronios

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    I heard that FIFA 09 was better....
    Just, ehm "acquired" FIFA 2009, its at least as impressive as 2008, the graphics are probably better, but the gameplay still cannot be compared to PES 2008. If you use mouse, for the pc version, you will be very happy this year, it is fully supported and the control of the off he ball player is awesome,
    the grass the kits and the player's faces look better than any pess but the movement and the acceleration of the players is not us smooth as it is on PES and they way the ball bounds and ricochets is somewhat unnatural.
    All in all the PES still looks more realistic and closer to real life exp.
    The controls seem to allow more movements than PES, but using the same Logitech pad, they seem to be a let less sharp.
    Defending is really very challenging and the goal counts in 15' half time games reaches Americans Football games standards...:shifty:
    I enjoy the be a pro move temporarily but i encountered an issue both here and in a normal team game. When i suddenly receive the ball and change direction, my player becomes inactive and does not respond in absolutely no command!!
    It happens too often to be a considered as a minor bug and it is really frustrating, among with inaccurate controls esp on manual mode it makes the game, almost unplayable for me.
    Thats a pity because its really impressive to watch and a tad more spectacular than PES, with the highest settings on 1280x1024.
    I created an anti-Molinaro character that already starts to become more useful in our team than him.
    Once again, FIFA came first, it was an eye candy, it had all the necessary time to catch my attention and make me love it, but it failed in the end...
    PC Demo already leaked befopre release date :)

Its on some Gemran webiste..
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_33628.shtml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)