Prince Naseem (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Amazing, another racist discussion here as well. Stickyicky, we dont have any problem with you but the way you showed yourself in the other thread making fun of Arabs is very wrong. I hope you understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    edpiero said:
    Amazing, another racist discussion here as well. Stickyicky, we dont have any problem with you but the way you showed yourself in the other thread making fun of Arabs is very wrong. I hope you understand.
    I understand your reactions but i do not sympathyse with them.

Anyway a little OFF-TOPIC, watch the video of Nas instead.;)

OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    Katil said:
    Didn't Sticky get a "typical Swede" comment for defending Zlatan? ;)
    Don't know if he did(too tired to look it up), just saying most of his(zlatan) defenders has gotten them. Now to the discussion (don't really want to be part of a is he a racist or is he not discussion, just felt like evolving the discussion) is he a racist, or is he not?

btw I'm drunk and going to bed, this comment took like 5 minutes to write. I hope its not insulting to anyone. Night.
    Exactly, good point! and that's allowed too. I don't get offended by simple things like that.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Prince Naseem sucks horse dick......he is pathetic, all his career he has been fighting losers. When he fought against that guy from NY he got raped. The Prince shouldnt even be called a boxer, He is just a wannabe clown if ya ask me....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Katil said:
    Didn't Sticky get a "typical Swede" comment for defending Zlatan? ;)
    There is no relation between these two at all.

the first one about Zlatan is very clear, they meant Swedes all the time praise Zlatan no matter how he plays, they would rate Zlatan 10 over 10 even he plays his worst game. how can be that Racist?

the second one says Arabs are stupid, which is racist!

both of them I don't like, be it Generalization or a racism.. but it's not hard to guess which one is more offensive.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Stickyicky said:
    Really? Cool.. What's he like? i heard he was a real sweetheart in person.
    yea, my dad knows danny williams if u've heard of him, so we got the seats next to the ring for skelton v williams, met him there, and yea he was a nice guy, smaller than i thought he would be though

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    hambon said:
    Prince Naseem sucks horse dick......he is pathetic, all his career he has been fighting losers. When he fought against that guy from NY he got raped. The Prince shouldnt even be called a boxer, He is just a wannabe clown if ya ask me....
    you'd prefer watching Zhang Ziyi's flying kicks dont cha?
    and a quick glimpse of the whities underneath........
    nice! :p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    IlDivinCodino said:
    you'd prefer watching Zhang Ziyi's flying kicks dont cha?
    and a quick glimpse of the whities underneath........
    nice! :p
    You got me:D

I used to think he was good....and that was before i found out he was fighting shitty opponents. He is more of an entertainer than a boxer.

Sep 28, 2002
    Stickyicky said:
    You gotta love the Prince, if you haven't seen this already you should see it. If you don't like boxing that's ok you will still enjoy this. Nobody in the history of boxing has been that dominant and toyed with opponents so easily.

Look at the way he stands with no guard at all and just slides away from his opponents punches. Look at the explosiveness and speed of his left. he's amazing to watch really.
    The video shows fights from a very young age to the end of his career.:)

Check it out.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4895528102049973661&q=prince+naseem

but he is of asian descent, so he must be rubbish in some sort of way, right?

OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    hambon said:
    You got me:D

I used to think he was good....and that was before i found out he was fighting shitty opponents. He is more of an entertainer than a boxer.
    That's bullshit, Nas fought a lot of nr one contender's in his day. You must just be relying on hearsay because that comment has no factual reliability whatsoever.

He lost his only fight to Marco Barrera in a 12 round bout, Barrera winning on unanimus decision.

Before his loss Prince was 36 and o, meaning he had won 36 out of his 36 fights.

he had fought all the top boxers in his weight class before that.

Kevin Kelley, Tom Johnson and Vilfredo Vasques who at the time was considers the nr 1 contender, the list goes on and on....

Nas was a true champion, and he took his last defeat like a man.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    snoop said:
    There is no relation between these two at all.
    The first one is about Arabs acting a certain way in certain situations and the other is about Swedes acting a certain way in certain situations. I have no clue why he said that though since I don't want to waste time to look it up, so my apologize if I misjudge the seriousness.

Just because I'm Swedish doesn't mean that I am some patriotic biased slut who needs to defend 'one of my own'. I have hope for Ibra, and everyone else who got hopes for him must be a Swede, right?

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    By the way what's up with this rep system? I mean this place was kind of filled with bandwagons before but after that shizzle was implented own opinions started to get very rare around here. You can't get them cool green squares unless you stay with the flow.

I bet a lot of guys don't really care about that arab remark, nor really consider Zlatan a talentless gumshewing criminal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)