Prince Naseem (1 Viewer)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
You gotta love the Prince, if you haven't seen this already you should see it. If you don't like boxing that's ok you will still enjoy this. Nobody in the history of boxing has been that dominant and toyed with opponents so easily.

Look at the way he stands with no guard at all and just slides away from his opponents punches. Look at the explosiveness and speed of his left. he's amazing to watch really.
The video shows fights from a very young age to the end of his career.:)

Check it out.

[video=google;-4895528102049973661]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4895528102049973661&q=prince+naseem[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Zé Tahir said:
    No, I'll leave that to you, you're clearly good at it.
    The expression "spit it out" means you should say what's on your mind.

My comment is more or less a fact but if you want to discuss it i can gladly school you a little.:)

OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Il Re said:
    i met him a few months ago, he looked like he'd put on a lot of weight, shame his in jail now
    Really? Cool.. What's he like? i heard he was a real sweetheart in person.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Stickyicky said:
    You gotta love the Prince, if you haven't seen this already you should see it. If you don't like boxing that's ok you will still enjoy this. Nobody in the history of boxing has been that dominant and toyed with opponents so easily.

Look at the way he stands with no guard at all and just slides away from his opponents punches. Look at the explosiveness and speed of his left. he's amazing to watch really.
    The video shows fights from a very young age to the end of his career.:)

Check it out.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4895528102049973661&q=prince+naseem

but he is an Arab!!?:shifty:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Stickyicky said:
    And you're a pedophile.

Now, what did that little exchange of information achieve?
    But you are a racist, you made a racist comment, I didn't make a pedophilic remark.

edit: didn't see your post there swagga' :oops:

OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Zé Tahir said:
    But you are a racist, you made a racist comment, I didn't make a pedophilic remark.

edit: didn't see your post there swagga' :oops:
    Please do not try to define me, you don't know me and you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You know what, think what you will, what do i care.

Whatever, The Contender is on now.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Stickyicky said:
    Please do not try to define me, you don't know me and you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You know what, think what you will, what do i care.
    very fair, but isn't it the same about Arabs too? you don't know them, you never lived with them, but you defined them easily ;)

OP

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    snoop said:
    very fair, but isn't it the same about Arabs too? you don't know them, you never lived with them, but you defined them easily ;)
    I did no such thing. Tired of this discussion now, either accept the fact i'm no racist or bite me.:D

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Didn't Sticky get a "typical Swede" comment for defending Zlatan? ;)

Don't know if he did(too tired to look it up), just saying most of his(zlatan) defenders has gotten them. Now to the discussion (don't really want to be part of a is he a racist or is he not discussion, just felt like evolving the discussion) is he a racist, or is he not?

btw I'm drunk and going to bed, this comment took like 5 minutes to write. I hope its not insulting to anyone. Night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)