Primavera & Under 17 - 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Shameful: Juventus Under-15 player insults Napoli after win

12 June at 12:10
Juventus have suffered a major blow to their image, and all because of an Under-15s game!

The Bianconeri’s youth side recently beat Napoli 3-0 in the rivalry game, news which would normally be raucously celebrated. It appears that the Turinese went well beyond the pale, however, with player Luciano Pisapia telling Napoli to “use soap.”

This can be clearly seen in the video below.

This contributes to the often derogatory, generalising and vilifying treatment that is reserved to Southern teams, particularly Napoli.

Despite being called out by numerous sources, Juventus have refused to apologise so far, saying that the club “reserves the right to ascertain what happened with precision, and to decide on disciplinary action to be taken on its players.”

Pisapia took to Instagram in order to apologise. “I apologise to all Naples. It was the result of euphoria, the joy of winning against a rival. I apologise, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.”

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Shameful: Juventus Under-15 player insults Napoli after win

12 June at 12:10
Juventus have suffered a major blow to their image, and all because of an Under-15s game!

The Bianconeri’s youth side recently beat Napoli 3-0 in the rivalry game, news which would normally be raucously celebrated. It appears that the Turinese went well beyond the pale, however, with player Luciano Pisapia telling Napoli to “use soap.”

This can be clearly seen in the video below.

This contributes to the often derogatory, generalising and vilifying treatment that is reserved to Southern teams, particularly Napoli.

Despite being called out by numerous sources, Juventus have refused to apologise so far, saying that the club “reserves the right to ascertain what happened with precision, and to decide on disciplinary action to be taken on its players.”

Pisapia took to Instagram in order to apologise. “I apologise to all Naples. It was the result of euphoria, the joy of winning against a rival. I apologise, I didn’t mean to offend anyone.”
I don't understand why tell napoli to "use soap" is some kind of derogatory.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't understand why tell napoli to "use soap" is some kind of derogatory.
that's basically saying they're dirty southerners with no culture, easy link with territorial racism.

not that I am a fan of pushing political correctness and removing banter from footie, but this is far less outrageous for me than a few years ago when Juve fans were going after Balotelli for being a douche with se saltelli, muore balotelli and it was translated into racism despite there being no reference whatsoever to his skin color

I'm still waiting for the day they start punishing all the "Juventus influence referees :cry:" and "Juve stole our success" comments

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just a thought - as I heard Juve decided to create reserve team starting from this season - maybe we should create separated thread for this team?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Did you guys see that we've had the first ever Juventus Academy World Cup this year? So great to see, amazing initiative. Those things make kids fall in love with the club. Really, hats off to Agnelli or the person that made it real.

other vids

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We ready for B team from this season. We are actually the only team that Will create one. Mark can we please make a New threads for this team? Im excited to See its progress, we bought So many youngsters last year, it was all well thought to be ready. No other team is Able to do it and with out US there was a risk that the while idea would die since serie B was massively against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry writing from wifes Phone it has fucked UP dictionary

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Naouirou Mohamed Ahamada :tuttosport:

While the big boys rest, the Juventus youth sector continues to play. This Sunday Juventus defeated Carpi with an own goal by Franck Abou Teher .
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, NaouirouMohamed Ahamada was the main man in the Vinovo , as the youngster received a round of applause in his debut for the Bianconeri.

Ahamada is one of the lastreinforcements of the team coached by Francesco Pedone. He played for Istres , a non-professional French club, but he has played one of the most interesting players of His year (2002). interesting players of his year (2002).

Juventus followed him for a long time through the scouts and the end, signed him before Chelsea and PSG. followed him for a long time through the scouts and the end, signed him before Chelsea and PSG. He surprised everyone in Turin by his speed of adaptation: he arrived in August.

In France he plays in the Under 16 and is often compared to Yaya Toure: 16 years old, thin, tall and long-limbed and also very clever tactically.Those who watched him play prefer to show him to another fellow countryman who has left his mark on Juventus , Paul Pogba.him play prefer to show him to another fellow countryman who has left his mark on

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)