Primavera & Under 17 - 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
This is so shocking for me. I had similar accident 7 months ago when a goal frame fell on me, but luckily the bar hit me on the chest. I got up lucky at the end with cracked ribs, but it was very traumatic experiense.

Now seeing this, makes me shiver. Feel so sad for the kid.. rest in peace. Life is so messed up sometimes.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This is so shocking for me. I had similar accident 7 months ago when a goal frame fell on me, but luckily the bar hit me on the chest. I got up lucky at the end with cracked ribs, but it was very traumatic experiense.

Now seeing this, makes me shiver. Feel so sad for the kid.. rest in peace. Life is so messed up sometimes.
It sure is fucked up. In Ohrid, about 15 years ago, a goal frame fell on this guys head on the football pitch where we used to hold our gym classes back in primary school. It fell on his head and burst it open. There was a blood stain on the concrete pitch for like two months. Ao you can really consider yourself very, very lucky bro.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24

- - - Updated - - -

Kameraj was touted as a RM/RW when he joined but he was an attacking right back in this game. Olivieri playing and looking like a genuine #9 here. He looks about 30, big physique and presence about him, promising player.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Kameraj was touted as a RM/RW when he joined but he was an attacking right back in this game. Olivieri playing and looking like a genuine #9 here. He looks about 30, big physique and presence about him, promising player.
    That's what i wanted to say. Those 'kids' look older than me ffs. :lol:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Tripardelli and caligara impressed me most
    Portanova was good but I feel he lacks the technical ability to make it with us.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33

Who dis Ferdinando Del Sole playing with the 1st team? Don't remember any chatter about him before.
    We paid a bit of money (€3.7m) for him from Pescara last summer but he stayed there on loan for the first half of the season. He's just come in now where I think he'll play with the Primavera for the second half of the season.

Very similar player to Bernardeschi.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    We paid a bit of money (€3.7m) for him from Pescara last summer but he stayed there on loan for the first half of the season. He's just come in now where I think he'll play with the Primavera for the second half of the season.
    Why Serie B to Primavera when he's already 20? Half of a season seems okay, but I am guessing maybe CL squad backup with some homegrown rule... also wondering who could be dropped from CL squad to avoid Sturaru as the sole RB backup.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #35
    Why Serie B to Primavera when he's already 20? Half of a season seems okay, but I am guessing maybe CL squad backup with some homegrown rule... also wondering who could be dropped from CL squad to avoid Sturaru as the sole RB backup.
    It's possible. Throw him on for some minutes against Sassuolo :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Homegrown rule? Didn't we sign him half year ago from Pescara? Won't count.

Also bringing a 20 year old for Primavera is indeed awkward.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Second half of Viareggio's 1/16 about to start

we are leading 2-1 vs [FONT=&quot]Rappresentativa Serie D[/FONT]

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=898502&lang=pl&eid=643844&lid=898502&ci=657&si=1

- - - Updated - - -

JUVENTUS: Loria; Delli Carri, Capellini, Zanandrea; Meneghini, Merio, Fernandes, Muratore, Morachioli; Montaperto, Kulenovic
    A disp.: Busti, Lonoce, Abreu de Freitas, Pereira Serrao, Morrone, Campos, Galvagno, Leone, Petrelli, Fagioli
    All. Alessandro Dal Canto

- - - Updated - - -

What a golaso from Montaperto :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)