Primavera & U17 (10 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I am watching 10minutes now and it was pretty embarassing. We looked like a team that was a man down, not them.
1-1 now.

- - - Updated - - -

And 2-1 for Real, lol.

Dat Juve DNA :baus:

Jun 16, 2020
Real Madrid changed the game in 5 minutes with 2 goals.

- - - Updated - - -

After the red card, they started to took things for granted and spaces started opening up. Our attack is average.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
This game made my eyes bleed. Shameful display.

3-1. What an embarassment.

I'd expect Fagioli to stand out after so many praises here, and he stood out indeed, unfortunately in a negative way. So many irresponsible plays.
Agree, but he’s a lot better than you saw in this 60 minutes. Definitely lacked sharpness today, like all the other players.

Apr 17, 2013
FFS, unable to produce a young player for the 1st team , patch-up (never understood the interest of going to buy young Litanians and Cypriot, as if it was a football countries) and trading .

All big clubs, Real, Bayern, Barca, PSG, United, Lyon..., have excellent academies, we are lagging behind them as usual without any long-term vision.
The overall policy of this club is embarrassing: mediocre player for the primavera and unsaleable old player for the first team.
arfff

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
FFS, unable to produce a young player for the 1st team , patch-up (never understood the interest of going to buy young Litanians and Cypriot, as if it was a football countries) and trading .

All big clubs, Real, Bayern, Barca, PSG, United, Lyon..., have excellent academies, we are lagging behind them as usual without any long-term vision.
The overall policy of this club is embarrassing: mediocre player for the primavera and unsaleable old player for the first team.
arfff
It was just sad, because you realize that our youngsters are just a bunch of random kids that will fell into obscurity once primavera days are over. Madrid kids knew what they came for and what they want to achieve. You see the foundations they have for adult football, i won't be surprised to see half of them make a decent career.
They 1-2d us to death.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #109
    Didn't watch any of the game but I've seen similarly disappointing games before. With youth football you do get games where it completely runs away from a team who should be doing better. I suppose that's down to maturity and game management, but talent also factors.

I was pretty positive when I saw the lineup, but Real Madrid will always have a strong team - they absolutely battered PSG in an earlier round. But I'd bet that Inter give them a better game.

Jun 16, 2020
    Didn't watch any of the game but I've seen similarly disappointing games before. With youth football you do get games where it completely runs away from a team who should be doing better. I suppose that's down to maturity and game management, but talent also factors.

I was pretty positive when I saw the lineup, but Real Madrid will always have a strong team - they absolutely battered PSG in an earlier round. But I'd bet that Inter give them a better game.
    I’ve seen quite some games and this was the worst one. This team is kind of notorious for having troubles in attack, usually we win games by having a good organization, making goals hasn’t been the best ability of this team this season. There are a few nice prospects tho and with the quality this team has, Zauli did nice. We ended 4th, reached the Coppa Italia semi-final (lost because away goals) and went through the groups with losing only 1 game in YL. Real Madrid proved today that they are far superior, and if you know this team and see Real defending with 5 players, you just know it’s a impossible mission. We totally lost our momentum when we conceded 2 goals in a few minutes.

Our attack with Sekulov, Petrelli, Tongya, Portanova and before Sene (better then Tongya and Sekulov tho) and Moreno is average.

I think that Miretti made his debut, didn’t realized it was him. He looked nice, that’s the wonderboy from U17, right?

Jun 16, 2020
    The real problem remains the same.

We got a few nice players, coming of a good season. All are between 18 and 19 years old.

At other European clubs they get some minutes throughout the season, last 15 minutes against their Torino, they can start a home game vs local Spal, or a half hour in CL in a game that theyve already won. Players get used to that level, and meanwhile stay playing at the U19 of their respective club.

Then there’s the top 5 Italian approach; loan him the fuck out. Send him nord, south, isolate him a season on Malta. 20 year old player loses contact with friends and family, highly disappointed what his professional career has become, and we’ll plusvalenza his ass cuz’ he ‘ain’t gonna make it with us anyway’.

It’s so frustrating. Hopefully this shit will end with U23, it’s one of the reasons why we never properly replaced the 2006 generation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)