Primavera & U17 (9 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #407
    You can see the system starting to bear fruit. Got a few players between U17 and U23 level who look like they can be of the quality to play in a top 5 league. Obviously very few will make it here but they are also important for revenue streams and dodgy deals.

Jun 16, 2020
    Rewatched this game until the 70th minute. Mostly bench sitters playing, basically didn’t know anyone. This team changes so fast it’s incredible. Really positive game tho, I was surprised by the level they showed in the nasty weather. Sekularac made the best impression, was very active with good passes, a beautiful assist and quite strong aswel. Looked a bit out of place on the wing, based on one game I think that he should play more to the center of the pitch.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Rewatched this game until the 70th minute. Mostly bench sitters playing, basically didn’t know anyone. This team changes so fast it’s incredible. Really positive game tho, I was surprised by the level they showed in the nasty weather. Sekularac made the best impression, was very active with good passes, a beautiful assist and quite strong aswel. Looked a bit out of place on the wing, based on one game I think that he should play more to the center of the pitch.

Shame all these players wont see the light of day in the first team with Allegri in charge

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
    who is the manager of this team I was surprised we are on top of the group in the champions league , usually the English teams are so good in this level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)