Primavera & U17 (8 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This years primavera doesn’t seem as loaded with talent as last years, but maybe that’s just me. Only kid that really intrigues me is Omic, and even that isnt on the level as some of the players last year.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #383

Great win, Inter are always strong at this level.

Mulazzi visibly played very well but apparently Muharemovic and Nzouango (finally) at the back were giants.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I see Miretti as a trequartista. He’s pretty raw though from the games I’ve watched. A lot of flashes but a lot of mistakes as well. He’s still super young though. Should be in serie B next season. Soule is more advanced and I don’t think wingers need as much experience compared to other positions. They’re operating mostly from instinct/talent. Still, I’d be surprised if he wasn’t also loaned out. But if they sell Kulu....

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #391
    U19 won Vs Chelsea 3:1 apparently... That's a wow win, unless I missed something Chelsea has been a strong team these past several years at youth level... Anyway, nice win for the kids, keep it up...
    Not sure if this was posted but:

Right at the beginning Nzouango mistake lol, sums him up. Don't rate him.

Jun 16, 2020
    Zenit (4-3-3): Byazrov; Sandrachuk, Kasimov, Khotulev, Troshchenkov; Kum, Zigangirov, Saus; Marianov, Kotov, Zuznetsov. All. Zyryanov
    Juventus (4-4-2) Senko; Savona, Fiumanò,Nzounago, Turicchia; Mulazzi, Omic, Miretti, Iling-Junot; Soulé, Chibozo. All Bonatti

Jun 16, 2020
    Amazing goal by Mulazzi! Del Piero style with his weak foot.

- - - Updated - - -

HT: 0-1

Strong first half. Mulazzi was great, as was Soule.

Not the first time Mulazzi caught my eye, saw some good games of him last year aswel. Technical a bit limited but has the lungs to cover the whole right side. I think it was against Inter or Atalanta last year that I saw him going like a wrecking ball at that flank aswel.

Miretti below level.

Last edited:
    Jun 16, 2020
    We are leading 1-0

Match is on BT Sport 1, Sky Sport uno or hesgoal if you want to stream

- - - Updated - - -

2-0 Miretti, penalty

- - - Updated - - -

3-0 Turco

They have no answers to our counters!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)