Primavera & Allievi 2015-16 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juventus starlet Moise Kean will reportedly sign a three-year deal with the club and reject interest from Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool.

The 16-year-old is regarded as hot property and a potential future star, having scored 17 goals in 17 games for the Bianconeri’s Under-17 side this season.

Tuttosport reports today that Kean will sign a three-year professional contract with Juve in the next few days now that he has turned 16, the minimum age required.

The newspaper writes that Arsenal sent scouts to watch the striker in action and that United, Chelsea and Liverpool are also monitoring him.

The Vercelli-born talent, who has Ivorian parents, is represented by Mino Raiola, the same agent as Mario Balotelli.

A goal every 67 minutes... We should field him against inter in the coppa just to troll them ;)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #70
    He's one we may see early simply because he has the physique to play at an adult level straight away. But he'll get a season with the Primavera next season so maybe the odd bench appearance isn't out of the question.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    He's one we may see early simply because he has the physique to play at an adult level straight away. But he'll get a season with the Primavera next season so maybe the odd bench appearance isn't out of the question.
    Imagine this.. A late sub.. A goal.. And then it says he is born in the year 2000....

I feel so fucking old ��

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #73
    Imagine this.. A late sub.. A goal.. And then it says he is born in the year 2000....

I feel so fucking old ��
    MJ's Billie Jean was the Billboard #1 when I was born :sergio: For these kids it's something like Destiny's Child...

Apr 9, 2015
    Beppe Viola Cup (U17 Tournament)
    10.03.2016 - Juventus - Milan (3-2) (Mancini, Mastropietro & N'Cede Goh)
    11.03.2016 - Hellas Verona - Juventus (0-2) (Mastropietro & N'Cede Goh)
    12.03.2016 - Juventus - Amateur Select XI (2-0) (N'Cede Goh 2x)
    13.03.2016 - Semi-final | Atalanta - Juventus (3-1) Mancini

Primavera Viareggio schedule:
    14.03.2016 - Juventus - Deportivo (2-0) (Vadala 2x)
    16.03.2016 - Juventus - Crotone
    19.03.2016 - Juventus - L.I.A.C. New York

Who is Massimo N'Cede Goh? @Mark

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)