Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46
    He's a very good keeper. And Fiorentina are an excellent youth team most seasons, watch out for Bangu.

That miss from Favilli though, Vadala did well.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Looks like our younglings have an impressive winning streak of their own.

Juventus primavera' last 9 games in the league:

WWWWWWWWW

27/27 points
    23 goals
    5 conceded
    5 clean sheets

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    It took a hell of a long time for the team to gel, but individually we definitely have one of the best groups. Audero, Romagna and Clemenza are the sort of experienced quality players who provide a great spine at this level, and there are good players all around them. I really like the fullbacks / wingbacks Zappa and Lirola, but also Cassata.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    It took a hell of a long time for the team to gel, but individually we definitely have one of the best groups. Audero, Romagna and Clemenza are the sort of experienced quality players who provide a great spine at this level, and there are good players all around them. I really like the fullbacks / wingbacks Zappa and Lirola, but also Cassata.
    Do you keep tabs on our primavera team? What's the standard starting lineup/formation...if there's one?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    Do you keep tabs on our primavera team? What's the standard starting lineup/formation...if there's one?
    From what I've seen our strongest from the first half of the season would be something like:

Audero

Lirola - Blanco - Romagna - Zappa

Macek - Muratore - Vitale

Clemenza

Favilli - Pozzebon​

An alternate formation would have Vadala and Cassata on the wings and one striker, or Kastanos and Clemenza supporting one striker, they rotate the team a lot.

Muratore got a serious injury and Vitale left on loan. It's changed again with Di Massimo coming in. I imagine Joss Didiba will also come in and play a lot, he has already appeared in Serie B for Perugia.

Apr 9, 2015
    VIAREGGIO CUP 2016 OPPONENTS

Juventus U19-

The world-famous youth tournament, now in its 68th edition, will be held later than usual this year, from 14 to 30 March 2016, while extra recovery time between matches has also been factored in.

Here is the full draw:

GROUP A *

Pool 1: Inter, Akademija Pandev (Macedonia), Spezia, A.P.I.A. Leichhardt (Australia)

Pool 2: Atalanta, Feyenoord (Netherlands), Palermo, Mounana (Gabon)

Pool 3: Juventus, Deportivo Camioneros (Argentina), Crotone, L.I.A.C. New York (United States)

Pool 4: Empoli, Pumas (Mexico), Sassuolo, Hearts (Nigeria)

GROUP B **

Pool 5: AC Milan, Bruges (Belgium), Cagliari, Ujana (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Pool 6: Fiorentina, Belgrano (Argentina), Virtus Entella, Abuja (Nigeria)

Pool 7: Genoa, Rijeka (Croatia), Bologna, White Plains (United States)

Pool 8: Torino, Helsingor (Denmark), Livorno, Rappresentativa Serie D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)