SEVERinnnnnnnnnnnn

we are through!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
one of the worse pk sessions ever. :p

Donnarumma who? Handanovic who? :D

Lirola will make it. Needs to work on the defensive phase and he's gonna be a nice player for us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Saved us now. :D

- - - Updated - - -

OH FFS

Spezia scores from the last corner :sergio:
Juventus DNA :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

pens now

- - - Updated - - -

Spezia's player hits the post
#16's pen saved by the gk :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Del Favero saves!!
#18's pen saved again ffssssss

- - - Updated - - -

Spezia scores
Spezia's keeper saves Blanco's pen, 3 in a row :|

- - - Updated - - -

Spezia hits the crossbar
Kastanos scores, finally

- - - Updated - - -

Spezia scores
Lirola scores

- - - Updated - - -

Del Favero savesssssssss!!
SEVERinnnnnnnnnnnn

we are through!
:lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How shit for the guys in our Primavera to think that other young players get bought by us and loaned out. If you're still in the Primavera you're probably not considered good enough for the first team, which surely should be the entire point.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #128
    OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #132
    Yeah Espanyol.

BTW before the Spezia game the Inter coach said that Juve were the strongest Primavera side. I think we should be looking to get at least one Juve player out of this group, hopefully more, but it's hard to integrate players into an already packed squad.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Yeah Espanyol.

BTW before the Spezia game the Inter coach said that Juve were the strongest Primavera side. I think we should be looking to get at least one Juve player out of this group, hopefully more, but it's hard to integrate players into an already packed squad.
    Who do you think should/could be part of the first team. I guess Lirola is the most ready.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #134
    Who do you think should/could be part of the first team. I guess Lirola is the most ready.
    Yeah Lirola and then Romagna and Clemenza. I think the latter has the best chance, but also Romagna's versatility as a vice-Marchisio and vice-Bonucci has to be of interest.

Who knows in terms of the next bunch. I also really like Zappa, Cassata, Audero and Di Massimo. Others think Macek or Kastanos could also cut it. Worst case scenario is that we make some money off them, because for almost all top teams only 5% max progress to the first team squad each season.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #136
    Yeah, but it's impossible to tell really, he could be another Palladino or Lanzafame. There are lots of kids with skill but so few play for top sides in the end.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Yeah Lirola and then Romagna and Clemenza. I think the latter has the best chance, but also Romagna's versatility as a vice-Marchisio and vice-Bonucci has to be of interest.

Who knows in terms of the next bunch. I also really like Zappa, Cassata, Audero and Di Massimo. Others think Macek or Kastanos could also cut it. Worst case scenario is that we make some money off them, because for almost all top teams only 5% max progress to the first team squad each season.
    :tup:

Apr 9, 2015
    If Allegri want options for 4-3-3 next year he can have Di Massimo as back-up on the left side.
    We need no Lichtsteiner replacement. He and Cuads play the most important matches and we will give expierence to Lirola. If he isn't the player we hoped for we can buy a replacement in 2 years.

Stil dreaming of Rugani - Romagna - Romagnoli :tuttosport:
    Triplicare R-

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

Didn't Clemenza have this nasty injury? Unless they really are prodigous talents, players with a such a heavy injury before turning 19 virtually never amount to anything.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #140
    Didn't Clemenza have this nasty injury? Unless they really are prodigous talents, players with a such a heavy injury before turning 19 virtually never amount to anything.
    Yeah he did but here's hoping. There have been exceptions, the likes of Aaron Ramsey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)