Primavera 2013-14 (+ Allievi and others) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Thanks for all of you who report here on our youth products. I neither have the time nor ability to follow all of these players regularly, so it's really great to see these sum-ups about their performances and developement

:tup:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Do we have the worst Youth team to 1st team promotion among top European clubs?? I can only think of Chelsea that's comparable. Madrid, United, Barcelona, Bayern, Arsenal have so many youth success stories. Our Primavera needs to be sorted. Also I don't think those co-owns are working out, I can't think of any of them to be starters for Juve in the near future.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
[TABLE="class: tbl, width: 1"][TR][TD="class: gm, align: right"]Real Madrid U-19 [/TD][TD="class: gm, width: 38"]6 : 2[/TD][TD="class: gm, width: 128, align: left"] Juventus U-19[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Youth Champions League

Real Madrid 6 - 2 Juventus

* Real Madrid bossed us completely. Such a pacy, skillful and classy side
* Real Madrid have a player called Llorente
* Enzo Zidane was playing
* Sakor floated in and out of the match, sometimes for 10-15 minutes. Still has plenty of work to do on his first touch (heavy, and awkward body position)
* Donis looked like our only attacking hope. Troubled their defence on a fair few occasions with good runs and short balls
* Tavanti had his work cut out for him down the right, but made some good clean tackles and interceptions. Could have been 8 goals if it wasn't for him. Worked hard

* Our 1st goal came at 4-0 down. Donis made a good, fast run after a quick turn, beat two defenders and put in a low inviting cross. Tapped in by Buenacasa
* Our 2nd goal came at 4-1 down. Deflection into the area and slid in by Soumah, even though he and another player were offside

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #134
    Real Madrid drew their previous games with GS and Copenhagen, who we both outplayed.

Youth football, random shit. Hopefully we win the reverse fixture as the group will then be back in our grasp.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    We have 4 players in u17 WC that are in UAE right now.
    Two Slovakians: Hromada (captain in some games) & Varga, Marzouk from Marocco and Audero (second GK) from Italy.

Marocco and Italy are already in the Round of 16, Slovakia failed to qualify due to the goals difference.

Marzouk scored twice today in the group stage game vs Panama :klin:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Anyone know what kind of striker Davide Arras is? and how he's doing?

He's supposed to be a 15 year old wonderkid right?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #139
    I heard he is a rounded striker who has a great shot and finish from mid-range in. Maybe like someone we once knew... ;) Having not actually seen him play yet I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

That age group has some very good strikers. Luca Clemenza is another to watch, tall second striker with a peach of a left foot, takes a lot of set pieces and comes in from the right side. Also Nicolò Pozzebon who comes from the left side, fairly similar in position to Beltrame, nice skill with the ball, but a little quicker with his feet than Beltrame's languid style.

King Udoh is very much the typical #9, tall, strong and quick, has those crazy African legs :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)